New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

terrain park fun

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

want to know anything ill answer it for sure.

post #2 of 11

I've hit a few boxes in my days but my skis seem to 'stick' to the teflon covering my hill uses to top their boxes.   Is this a wax issue on my skis or do their boxes just suck?   I've only hit boxes straight on and not sideways...

 

Seems like metal would be easier to slide on...

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by focker View Post

I've hit a few boxes in my days but my skis seem to 'stick' to the teflon covering my hill uses to top their boxes.   Is this a wax issue on my skis or do their boxes just suck?   I've only hit boxes straight on and not sideways...

 

Seems like metal would be easier to slide on...

well if it is teflon i would seriously question if your park crew knows how to make box rail. usually it is PVC plastic, which is a very slideable surface. if you are just hitting it straight on instead of sideways then it is definantly the box and its either really dry or needs to be waxed. 

post #4 of 11

It probably is the correct material, but I didn't know what it actually was.   I thought I may not be hitting the box fast enough, but I think it's just an old box that needs some updating.   I've been hesitant to hit another box since I fell on that one last year...

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy116 View Post

want to know anything ill answer it for sure.


do you need me to get you unbanned from NS?

post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecimmortal View Post


do you need me to get you unbanned from NS?

getting away from their would do me some good, i get really really unproductive when im not banned.

post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy116 View Post

getting away from their would do me some good, i get really really unproductive when im not banned.


BTW, did El Gato ban you?

post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecimmortal View Post


BTW, did El Gato ban you?

yes cause he thought i was gonna troll on here, but it turns out this site is cool so im not gonna.

post #9 of 11

Whats a terrain park? 

post #10 of 11

Hm?

Please, don't do that.

post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGato View Post

Whats a terrain park? 


Dunno....what's a 4 car pileup?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion