Received some new ski gear for the holidays, time to clear out some gear that is now redundant! All prices are OBO and include shipping. More than willing to deal if you buy several items.
1. 183cm 11/12 Armada TST mounted ONCE with Look PX14 Racing (short, wormdrive heel) for 297mm BSL at recommended "freeride" boot center (-7cm). Skis and bindings were purchased new and have only 8-10 days in good snow so they have very few marks on the bases and no PTEX work. Edges have minor scratches and have only been sharpened once. $380 shipped without bindings or $500 with bindings, OBO.
2. 25.0/25.5 Factor shells with ~60 days on them. Not much hiking and mostly walking around ski towns so soles and boot undersides are not ripped up. Some wear on the inside pivot (I have narrow stance) but otherwise in excellent shape. These are second generation with the improved walk mode (that doesn't blow up). Slightly smaller lower cuff buckle was installed by BD to prevent "buckle crunch" at full flex issue common to this smaller shell size. NO LINERS INCLUDED. $180 shipped.
3. BRAND NEW 2012/2013 25.5 Tecnica Cochise 120 liners. Never skied or molded and I've only tried them on twice. Probably one of the nicer "stock" liners available with moldeable foot, neoprene toe box ($$$), and super comfortable out-of-the box fit. THESE FIT IN THE FACTOR SHELLS LISTED ABOVE and would accomodate high- to mid-volume feet. $120 shipped.
4. 1x molded Intuition performance Wrap liners, size 25.0-25.5 (sz 7). Molded but never skied so in excellent condition with 3-5 moldings left. thicker, slightly softer and warmer version of Power Wrap. THESE FIT IN THE FACTOR SHELLS LISTED ABOVE and would accomodate mid- to low-volume feet. $75 shipped
5. Atomic M9 Men's 25.0/25.5 boots SHELLS ONLY. ~100 days use in good, working condition with 2-layer booster straps. Comparable flex to most boots rated 100 flex. $40 shipped.