Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSkitagged by System, 1/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Ski Reviews, which are your favorite? Last post on 11/13/15 at 12:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- In Defense of Ski Magazine Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- EpicSki 24 hours of Stratton Team?! Last post on 10/20/12 at 8:04pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Epic TV Last post on 12/19/13 at 7:49am in General Skiing Discussion
- EPICSKI was here - guessing game Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:31pm in Humour and Fun Stuff
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!! - Page 12
There are a few of us. Miss the old gang. Turns with you this winter promise.
Pierre is still around and I might see him this week. My little ski hill hit bought out and I'm not a fan of the way the snow sports are being run. So I ski for myself these days.
Now that Epic is owned by MNC finances are no longer an issue so it should no longer be necessary for members to "subscribe" to Epic. If that's the case do recent subscribers (supporters) get a refund? What about longer term supporters, will they share in the profit? And how are you going to define supporters and what is the benefit of being a supporter, actually what's the point of sending money to a mega corp? Sorry if this was asked and answered but I'm not going to go back and re-read twelve pages.
I can see why some people are unhappy about the transaction.
Actually, I'm with Finndog. Pretty much every nit has been examined and little response to the nits received from New or Old Management. Oh, there's been a few posts by staff members, but not much in the way of KNOWLEDGEABLE answers. Clearly we'll have to wait and see. And anyone who thinks there will be no changes is dreaming, in my OPINION.
At the request of some members, I deleted some posts on the last page that dealt with a combination of personal insults and some off-topic discussion of gatherings that got kinda sensitive. If you had a post that was caught up in that, send a PM if you're concerned. We are all for an open conversation, but there is a reason the guidelines ask posters to treat each other with respect. The team moderates sparingly with the idea you own (are responsible for) what you post. We'd like Epicski to be a generally positive, fun experience, but it's up to the members to make it that way.
Meanwhile feel free to post on topic about Epicski and the MNC purchase, and try to avoid some of the personal skirmishes.
Guess my attempt at humor to lighten the mood of the thread didn't work?
That was VR's secret agenda all along...
There's HUGE money in hosting and planning wedding "events". Now that VR owns the only ski forum in the world proven to have successfully produced multiple an on-hill marriages, VR will dominate that market for generations to come. The revenue potential simply boggles the mind.
Bob, that should be plural. fixed it for ya...
It worked for me, I thought that was funny.
Moderation?? Next thing you know we won't be able to post <censored> like <censored>, <censored> or <censored> and NSFW pictures, what is this place coming two?
OOOPS wrong forum
gad,,,,did I just correct Bob Peters? what special hell is facing me now? I envision Chuck Norris paying me a visit with an offer I can't refuse......
When you're right, you're right.
Even I can appreciate that.
- Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!!
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 18 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 33 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 54 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer