you should contact epicmix. Especially if you've haven't gotten ANY photos to work. Is the other stuff on your pass like the daily lift statistics working?
There's a question there on what to do if you have missing photos.
We understand that capturing your experience of a lifetime is important to you. Our free EpicMix Photo feature is brand new technology that is still being tested and improved as the season continues.
If you are missing photos it may be due to the following reasons:
The photo was out of focus
The photo was over or under exposed
The photo contained inappropriate content
The photo was lost due to technical error
If you are experiencing missing on-mountain photos from Epic Mix, please provide us with the following information in order for us to attempt to retrieve them for you: Please be sure to leave the questions on this form and place your details after the words in BOLD.
1. Your Pass Number (Required)
2. Resort (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar)
3. Location on mountain (top of Eagle Bahn Gondola, River Run base area, top of Comstock Express, in front of Wildwood Restaurant, etc.)
4. Date & Day of the Week
5. Time (please be specific)
6. Amount of people in photos and how many Adults/Teen/Children?
7. Skiers/Snowboarders? Was gear in the photo?
8. Description of the clothing each person was wearing (Required, please be specific to help us search)
9. Gender of photographer and name if possible
10. Email address
Email this questionnaire with your details to email@example.com. Our Epic Mix team will work diligently in the attempt to recover your photos.