- 71 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Brownsville TX
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resorttagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- California Visit [meet ups] Last post on 2/22/16 at 3:54pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Newbie looking for guidance in Tahoe for self and gf to learn to ski Last post on 1/28/16 at 6:10am in Beginner Zone
- Sierra at Tahoe - vs- Kirkwood Last post on 12/17/15 at 5:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Telluride vs. Sierra this February Last post on 1/4/16 at 8:57pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2015 / 16 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke - Bring on El Nino! Last post on 9/16/16 at 10:19am in General Skiing Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Sierra at Tahoe
Nice that you had the place to yourself, my lasting image of Sierra is some of the longest lines I have ever seen. I think I have been scarred for life, I still have nightmares about turning the corner around the lodge and seeing the line. I'm pretty sure that lines for bread in Moscow right after the fall of communism were shorter than that.
Sierra has been through a lot of changes over the years, and it would be great to get some updates on how crowds have been affected. It is the closest area to Sacramento and has had some low-priced passes that used to bring a lot of kids and snowboards out. This is the first yearr since they have been separated from the Northstar (Double Whammy) pass deal and I'm wondering if it has affected the numbers much. They also had a vertical club deal where you could cut the lines, and it was the only way to fly.
Some storm days, you can find a lot of untracked at Sierra if you know where to go.
- Sierra at Tahoe
- › Ski dimensions advice 2 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 10 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 16 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 20 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 32 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 35 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 42 minutes ago
- › How to fix cracked ski edge 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer