Looks like our trip is going to be the first week in march 3/3-3/9. I've not skied remotely close to Spring Break in ages. Can anyone tell me what the crowds are typically like at WP the first week in March?
- itemWinter Parktagged by System, 12/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners, intermediates, and advanced skiers Last post on Today at 2:43 pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Winter Park Transportation Last post on 3/7/17 at 9:19am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Request for input related to deciding between Copper, Winter Park or Steamboat for family trip Last post on 1/27/17 at 2:24pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Colorado Skiing - Which have no lift lines? Last post on 1/22/17 at 3:11pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Late March or Early April - Granby Ranch, Cooper, Other? Last post on 1/15/17 at 11:39pm in Family Skiing Discussions
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Last edited: 1/20/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Winter Park 1st week in March
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think you'll be fine. Most schools are off after the 9th. The NYC public schools are off the week of the 25th (which coincides with Passover). Many private schools are off two weeks, the 18th and 25th. My experience at WP/MJ last year was that it gets crowded on the weekends, but not so much during the week, at least the holiday week we were there (which I think was winter break in February, right after Presidents Day).
- Winter Park 1st week in March
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 2 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Feedback appreciated on Renoun Z-90 v. DPS Cassier 95 (pure) 17 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 17 minutes ago
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 22 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 47 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 52 minutes ago
- › WTB: 184 MOMENT DEATHWISH (2016) 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview