- 439 Posts. Joined 6/2003
- Location: Rhode Island
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Ski Utah to announce plan for 7 resort interconnect Last post on 9/18/14 at 5:52pm in Skiing News
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park City and BCC [early Feb, mixed abilities] Last post on 1/20/14 at 3:41pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lodges and bag storage at PCMR, The Canyons, and Deer Valley?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I went last year and my experience is this:
DV has a really nice locker room with lots of space and plenty of lockers which you can either rent or simply use w/o the token if you're not worried about the locking aspect. Or you can leave your bag above the lockers or in a corner.
PCMR, however, (unless I missed something and was misinformed) has the smallest locker room I've ever seen...even at my local hill. Maybe 30 lockers in a narrow, crowded space with no room for changing boots, etc. More people than not simply change shoes in their car and walk up in the boots. The bag + boot culture that exists in the NE seems to be non-existent at PCMR. Wierd...and unfriendly to my eye.
Just one more reason to love Alta with its old school base lodge/s. :-)
- Lodges and bag storage at PCMR, The Canyons, and Deer Valley?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 23 seconds ago
- › I Can't ski powder? 1 minute ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 8 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 14 minutes ago
- › How Long Do Skis Last? 16 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 19 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 23 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 28 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 29 minutes ago
- › Brahmas on Black Diamond question 34 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview