- 428 Posts. Joined 6/2003
- Location: Rhode Island
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- February 21-28 Utah Ski Trip Last post on 3/1/15 at 5:58pm in Trip Reports
- Ski Utah to announce plan for 7 resort interconnect Last post on 9/18/14 at 5:52pm in Skiing News
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park City and BCC [early Feb, mixed abilities] Last post on 1/20/14 at 3:41pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Lodges and bag storage at PCMR, The Canyons, and Deer Valley?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I went last year and my experience is this:
DV has a really nice locker room with lots of space and plenty of lockers which you can either rent or simply use w/o the token if you're not worried about the locking aspect. Or you can leave your bag above the lockers or in a corner.
PCMR, however, (unless I missed something and was misinformed) has the smallest locker room I've ever seen...even at my local hill. Maybe 30 lockers in a narrow, crowded space with no room for changing boots, etc. More people than not simply change shoes in their car and walk up in the boots. The bag + boot culture that exists in the NE seems to be non-existent at PCMR. Wierd...and unfriendly to my eye.
Just one more reason to love Alta with its old school base lodge/s. :-)
- Lodges and bag storage at PCMR, The Canyons, and Deer Valley?
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 13 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 21 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 55 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer