First let me define, "while skiing" .
To me "while skiing" means the time you pick up skiing buddy to when you get back home.
There are the obvious subjects you never,,,,, but never even mention to a "skier" ,such as;
-too much snow
-too much sun
-not enough skiers on slope
-to hard a slope or too steep a slope
-too much ice
-poor weather ( too hot, too cold, too bright, too windy, too nice, too etc,,,,,,)
There are other more subtle topics which I consider "off limits" when skiing.
Here is my personal list.
1. Political issues when a guest in a foreign country
2. Local social customs/rituals at village or ski center ( ie the "blessing of the skis" )
3. Strange skiing dress
4. State of the financial markets
5. Past skiing injuries or "woes"
6. Family issues/problems
7. Evident "solutions" to country's social, economic, military problems
8. Best skiing techniques or ski teaching approaches
9. Very best skis to have ( which of course they are yours).
10. How understand men (if you are a women skier)
How to understand women ( if you are a male skier)
I am sure you will add more.