Hi, here is a close up from some Head gear by #1 skier in the world. Ive circled areas of interest to me. If you have an additions please bring them to my attention. Here my comments and Q from left to right:
1) Never seen a Head plate like this! Anybody have any clue? Is it attached only with two screws at the front and at the back? Why is it thin at the back? (we cant see the front)
2) The heel pc of the binding is very far back. The ski stopper far forwards. Or is this completely normal?
3) Can anything be said about the adjustment on the side? Is that black mark at 4oclock standard on Head boots?
4) Nothing really mystical here but the shim looks very think from this side. Its probably thin on the other side as well because any canting has been done to the boots themselves. Not the shims.
5) The plate is one pc solid from front to back. Not separate toe and heel pc's. It looks almost like a second ski. Its also very long. I Understand the boot is very very small and short so maybe its because of this.
6) There is a strong cut out to separate the toe pc from the heel pc. Is this standard on Head racing boot or a custom job?