- brandSquaw Valleytagged by System, 12/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Xmas Holiday Ski Experiences Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on Yesterday at 7:42 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Squaw/Alpine looking to welcome Chinese tourists who ski Last post on 6/7/16 at 12:43pm in Skiing News
- Mt Rose reaching out to other season pass holders looking for bargain lift tickets [Squaw/Alpine... Last post on 5/1/16 at 6:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- California Dreaming (a trip of many misfortune, but fortunately no missed opportunity) Last post on 4/4/16 at 8:49am in Trip Reports
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
Why ski here? Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
Squaw (KSL) buys 25% stake in Whistler-Blackcombpost #1 of 812/4/12 at 9:17amThread Starterpost #2 of 812/4/12 at 9:45ampost #3 of 812/4/12 at 12:03pmpost #4 of 812/5/12 at 6:18am
intra-west sells remaining shares of WBC to KSL....post #5 of 812/6/12 at 6:29am
The year before last if you had a Squaw pass you could get a discount at WB, so this doesn't come as a huge surprise. But you'd have to imagine Whistler will at the very least be rolled into the Mountain Collective Pass next year, if they do it again.post #6 of 812/6/12 at 7:42ampost #7 of 812/6/12 at 6:51pm
From Squaw emailQuote:Gold Passholders get two free days of skiing/riding at Whistler Blackcomb. Additionally, after Gold Passholders use their two free days, they'll get $25 CAD off lift tickets at Whistler Blackcomb. All at no additional cost.post #8 of 812/6/12 at 7:21pmWhere do they get their money? At least they are enjoying it. Good!
I wonder if we get a discount at Hotel del Coronado's fabulous brunch (I think that's one of KSL's in San Diego). I'm bummed that the KSL Wavehouse deal failed at Belmont park (some politicians are truly evil) - I hope the pool and roller coaster stay open.
We were treated well as guests at Rancho los Palmas and the pools and waterpark were warm and fun.
KSL seems to do a good job. Now if they can just make the Squaw Alpine interconnect happen...
- Squaw (KSL) buys 25% stake in Whistler-Blackcomb
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
- › Dynastar Speed Zone 12 ti 42 seconds ago
- › Advice for next skis 3 minutes ago
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 4 minutes ago
- › Chutes to skier's right Rendezvous Bowl Jackson 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 24 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 26 minutes ago
- › Ski binding roof rack protection? Needed or no? 28 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 30 minutes ago
- › Semantics 31 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview