- brandSquaw Valleytagged by System, 12/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Squaw/Alpine looking to welcome Chinese tourists who ski Last post on 6/7/16 at 12:43pm in Skiing News
- Mt Rose reaching out to other season pass holders looking for bargain lift tickets [Squaw/Alpine... Last post on 5/1/16 at 6:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- California Dreaming (a trip of many misfortune, but fortunately no missed opportunity) Last post on 4/4/16 at 8:49am in Trip Reports
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- First trip to Squaw, looking for advice Last post on 1/16/16 at 11:53pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Squaw (KSL) buys 25% stake in Whistler-Blackcombpost #1 of 812/4/12 at 9:17amThread Starterpost #2 of 812/4/12 at 9:45ampost #3 of 812/4/12 at 12:03pmpost #4 of 812/5/12 at 6:18am
intra-west sells remaining shares of WBC to KSL....post #5 of 812/6/12 at 6:29am
The year before last if you had a Squaw pass you could get a discount at WB, so this doesn't come as a huge surprise. But you'd have to imagine Whistler will at the very least be rolled into the Mountain Collective Pass next year, if they do it again.post #6 of 812/6/12 at 7:42ampost #7 of 812/6/12 at 6:51pm
From Squaw emailQuote:Gold Passholders get two free days of skiing/riding at Whistler Blackcomb. Additionally, after Gold Passholders use their two free days, they'll get $25 CAD off lift tickets at Whistler Blackcomb. All at no additional cost.post #8 of 812/6/12 at 7:21pmWhere do they get their money? At least they are enjoying it. Good!
I wonder if we get a discount at Hotel del Coronado's fabulous brunch (I think that's one of KSL's in San Diego). I'm bummed that the KSL Wavehouse deal failed at Belmont park (some politicians are truly evil) - I hope the pool and roller coaster stay open.
We were treated well as guests at Rancho los Palmas and the pools and waterpark were warm and fun.
KSL seems to do a good job. Now if they can just make the Squaw Alpine interconnect happen...
- Squaw (KSL) buys 25% stake in Whistler-Blackcomb
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 33 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 38 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 42 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 56 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 56 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 59 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer