Checking flight prices on-line and the price per ticket is twice the price of flying to Salt Lake City. Is there anyway to get there at a reasonable cost?
Related Forum Threads
- Advice on best location (UT/WY) for a week of pow in early March [from Chicago] Last post on 3/7/17 at 9:39pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion Last post on 2/16/17 at 1:52pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016-2017 Jackson Hole / Grand Targhee Meetup Thread Last post on 2/25/17 at 12:33pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Early March Trip Destination? Last post on 2/18/16 at 7:37pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2015-2016 Jackson Hole, Grand Targhee Meetup Thread Last post on 9/9/16 at 2:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Gathering 2009 Jackson Hole
Last edited: 1/11/13
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillanLast edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
- Back Home in the Jackson BackcountryLast edited: 9/12/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Is there an affordable way to fly to Jackson Hole / Targhee?post #1 of 311/24/12 at 4:45amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 311/24/12 at 4:58ampost #3 of 311/24/12 at 7:04am
Depending on whether going solo or with a group, SLC as a gateway can make sense. There is a daily shuttle service directly from the SLC to Jackson. Use "slc jackson shuttle" in a general online search and the options will come up.
For the EpicSki Big Sky Gathering, I'm meeting up with friends in SLC. Driving up to Big Sky via Targhee, then staying for a week at Alta afterwards. Flying to Bozeman means paying a premium price too. Although if staying in ski in/out and not renting a car, not necessarily that unreasonable.
- Is there an affordable way to fly to Jackson Hole / Targhee?
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 12 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 15 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 26 minutes ago
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 28 minutes ago
- › Chutes to skier's right Rendezvous Bowl Jackson 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Protocol when someone runs into your child 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Blizzard quattro rx 174 , like new condition 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview