Heading to Killington next wednesday and was just wondering if any of you guys or gals have been there yet? How are the areas that are open? It'll be my first time there, any must ski runs? Thanks and Happy belated Thanksgiving!
- itemKillingtontagged by System, 11/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Killington Advice Sought Last post on 11/27/16 at 1:18pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Yesterday at 9:43 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Whos been at Killington this season?post #1 of 1211/23/12 at 2:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 1211/23/12 at 5:11pmpost #3 of 1211/23/12 at 5:17pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/24/12 at 2:54pmpost #5 of 1211/24/12 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #6 of 1211/24/12 at 5:29pmpost #7 of 1211/25/12 at 4:08pmThread Starter
should be good, I hear theyre supposed to get some snow tuesday and wednesday now and the snow makers should be running all week. possibly going tuesday instead of wednesday now due to work but either way ill get an update with some photos on here.post #8 of 1211/26/12 at 9:27am
Sunday was good. Guns blasting out snow all over + good grooming covered up the impact of high holiday traffic and a spot of rain. This week looks generally good for snowmaking, so you should have a great time.
post #9 of 1211/27/12 at 5:09amThread Starterpost #10 of 1211/27/12 at 9:26ampost #11 of 1211/28/12 at 8:24pmThread Starter
just got home. mountain was very good considering the lack of real snow. i skied for about 6 hours and it did get a bit repetitive but i still had a ton of fun. Great northern is just a green but its very long and i had fun hitting it a few times. had some of the fluffyist snow on the mountain. with a lot of trails closed it did get confusing trying to navigate the mountain. you basically have to go to the bottom to get from peak to peak. dont waste ur time trying to cut through i literally wasted atleast the first 2 hrs trying to figure out how to get around. I didnt get any pictures but like I said I had a great time and I hope all of you do as well. I think Ill be going back on the 9th which is a sunday so that should be interesting. and by interesting i mean packed with lines at the lifts :(
- Whos been at Killington this season?
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts Forever
- › Jackets that fit over the helmet? Multisport too? (Vermont) 2 minutes ago
- › World Cup on TV 2016/17 7 minutes ago
- › Big Sky Jan 20th Transportation/Lodging Advice 7 minutes ago
- › 2017 Volkl Mantra VS 100Eight ? 14 minutes ago
- › Senior Skiers 17 minutes ago
- › Epic Discussion Starter 20 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 20 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 27 minutes ago
- › Any feedback on Fischer's The CURV? 46 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 49 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis