Heading to Killington next wednesday and was just wondering if any of you guys or gals have been there yet? How are the areas that are open? It'll be my first time there, any must ski runs? Thanks and Happy belated Thanksgiving!
- itemKillingtontagged by System, 11/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Advice for Beginning Skiers Heading to New England Mountains Last post on 3/14/17 at 10:22am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Okemo vs. Killington for beginners Last post on 1/6/17 at 6:40am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington Advice Sought Last post on 12/7/16 at 8:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Whos been at Killington this season?post #1 of 1211/23/12 at 2:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 1211/23/12 at 5:11pmpost #3 of 1211/23/12 at 5:17pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/24/12 at 2:54pmpost #5 of 1211/24/12 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #6 of 1211/24/12 at 5:29pmpost #7 of 1211/25/12 at 4:08pmThread Starter
should be good, I hear theyre supposed to get some snow tuesday and wednesday now and the snow makers should be running all week. possibly going tuesday instead of wednesday now due to work but either way ill get an update with some photos on here.post #8 of 1211/26/12 at 9:27am
Sunday was good. Guns blasting out snow all over + good grooming covered up the impact of high holiday traffic and a spot of rain. This week looks generally good for snowmaking, so you should have a great time.
post #9 of 1211/27/12 at 5:09amThread Starterpost #10 of 1211/27/12 at 9:26ampost #11 of 1211/28/12 at 8:24pmThread Starter
just got home. mountain was very good considering the lack of real snow. i skied for about 6 hours and it did get a bit repetitive but i still had a ton of fun. Great northern is just a green but its very long and i had fun hitting it a few times. had some of the fluffyist snow on the mountain. with a lot of trails closed it did get confusing trying to navigate the mountain. you basically have to go to the bottom to get from peak to peak. dont waste ur time trying to cut through i literally wasted atleast the first 2 hrs trying to figure out how to get around. I didnt get any pictures but like I said I had a great time and I hope all of you do as well. I think Ill be going back on the 9th which is a sunday so that should be interesting. and by interesting i mean packed with lines at the lifts :(
- Whos been at Killington this season?
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 32 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 42 minutes ago
- › Tibia/Fibula Fracture 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview