- 19,747 Posts. Joined 10/2003
- Location: Murrysville, PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemBlue Knobtagged by System, 11/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on Yesterday at 9:49 am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- What's your COLDEST ever ski experience? Last post on 6/30/16 at 3:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-2016 Midwest Season...What's Coming? Last post on 9/21/16 at 8:40am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016 EpicSki Mid-Atlantic Gathering Preliminary Planning Thread Last post on 9/18/15 at 5:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Blue Knob Feb28 - March 1 Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:43pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
MID-ATLANTIC GATHERING, BLUE KNOB, PA FEB 22-24, 2013 - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's too bad, but perhaps he has landed a better gig (for him?). I remember meeting him a couple years ago. Very likable guy. I wish him the best too. I would certainly welcome him at any resort around here, but he'd do well at larger western resorts too. Gonna post this in the resorts and travel section...
Edited by crgildart - 6/1/13 at 4:32pm
Charles, might be good to post in Skiing News in the Community Forum if you can find anything behind the front story. I really enjoyed Blue Knob this year for my first time ever. Fun area with no crowds, interesting terrain and a good vibe.
so put a poll up where to discuss it ?
Really though good for Doug. He really seemed to enjoy meeting his customers and hearing what they thought. He did a nice job at BK, I'd like to see him stay around the Mid Atlantic.
- MID-ATLANTIC GATHERING, BLUE KNOB, PA FEB 22-24, 2013
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 5 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 6 minutes ago
- › Mt. Bachelor buiding new chairlift will open many more acres. 12 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 15 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 22 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 29 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 2016/17 [14 destinations, including Whistler,... 31 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 38 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 41 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer