I'll answer your questions for the Speed Course Ti (which I think is different from the Speed Course via metal) from a 155lb 5'10" 172cm:
- edge hold on icy east coast conditions ? Fairly amazing. Vast difference between these and my same brand, same length Legend Sultan 85s (not a fair comparison, just a point of reference)
- some playfulnes in bumps ? Some yes, optimal no. I use them for bumps because I don't have a ski caddy and they work just fine to a point. Zippers on modest size/steepness/hardness are fine. When things start getting big, steep, hard and/or erratic, not so much. Prefer if they were softer for bumps.
- variety of radius (especially short radius) ? Sure, but don't expect the quickness of an SL/SC.
- speed limit ? Haven't found it.
- forgiveness ?
- weight ? Don't really give this much thought.
- overall "one-quiverness" ? One-quiver on piste - pretty good. They even handle up to a 3 or 4" of fresh better than you'd expect. You wouldn't catch me in the woods with these. For one, I wouldn't want to damage the edges as I bought mine for downhill ice skating. There are just much better skis out there for off piste (that won't even come close to these for edge grip).