Please have a look at SkiA's new gadget to use to train the movements of expert skiing:
From the company website:
DISCOVER THE SWEETSPOT
Of all the technical elements in skiing, centered balance around this sweetspot is the No. 1 priority in improving style, control, and performance. Put quite simply, if you're not using the sweetspot effectively, you'll never be as good a skier as you could be. Yet often, even experienced skiers wrongly believe the sweetspot to be under the toes or ball of the foot. The SkiA Sweetspot Ski Trainer is the only piece of ski training equipment designed specifically to show you how to find and balance on exactly the right point, allowing your body to work as one with your skis and boots.
- The item comes with four different "balance blocks" color-coded by ability that range from wide to narrow.
- The gadget accommodates edging and rotary movements
- Fits boots 22.5 and larger
- Easy to get into and out of
- Short sessions provide effective training
- Comes with a detailed manual
- Lightweight, portable