I'm looking to purchase my first set of skis. I would consider myself a beginner to intermediate skier, considering I get out west about once every year or two. I love to ski blues and blacks, albeit a slower pace with increasing difficulty. I'm 5' 9" and 170lb.
I'm looking to get into park though.
- I really want a price-point ski.
- Versatility, park/all mountain
- Powder excluded in consideration (not much in the midwest, I don't ski off-piste)
- Forgiving on landings
- No real experience with park riding
- rails are an afterthought, don't plan on beating them up
I've been looking at the Nordica Double six. I also have been thinking about buying used skis, is this a good idea considering longevity? (also, is there a good place to exclusively buy used skis online?)
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Edited by HappyHoltzman - 11/12/12 at 8:47pm