I hear quite often that the Volkl line is stiffer than most. I am high end intermediate skier and currently have and LOVE the Volkl Violas. Are the Violas stiff to people and they just don't seem it to me. Just curious. I am very interested in upgrading my skis this year so the Kenja is at the top of my list so I am anxiously reading this thread.
- item2013 Atomic Affinity Stormtagged by System, 11/4/12
- item2013 Blizzard Black Pearltagged by System, 11/4/12
- item2013 Fischer KOA 84 My Styletagged by System, 11/4/12
- item2013 Fischer KOA 88 My Styletagged by System, 11/4/12
- item2013 Nordica Belle to Belletagged by System, 11/18/12
- item2013 Rossignol Temptation 88 Skitagged by System, 11/4/12
- item2013 Volkl Kenjatagged by System, 11/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- volkl aura vs kenja - womens [Colorado intermediate] Last post on 4/13/15 at 9:43am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking to upgrade/switch skis Last post on 1/29/13 at 3:44pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ladies: intermed-advanced skiier seeks recommendation for skis Last post on 10/11/12 at 5:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Thoughts on a good new ski Last post on 9/13/12 at 10:29am in General Skiing Discussion
- Rossi Temptation 88 womens skis Last post on 8/29/12 at 1:19am in Ski Gear Discussion
All Mountain 50/50
Last edited: 12/3/12
- Front Side CarvingLast edited: 12/4/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Front Side Carving
Kenja or Nordica Belle for a chubby intermediate skier? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I also ski with a level 9 small woman 5FT 110lbs who loves her 2013 Kenja's. She even had them in 156cm. One of the ski house mates a tall girl going for her PSIA III has them in 170cm and also loves them.
Buy them and take a few lessons on them.
Read the ratings in ski magazine.
Thanks. I have done a ton of reading on them and so far I think they are the ski for me. On paper they are fabulous and I love the fact that they are camber through the body and rockered in the tip(s). I just have this idea it will be my ginsu knife carving machine that will advance my abilities to the next level. Now I just need to try the ski. My local mountain demos it and I plan to take a couple lessons. I am currently a level 5 skier.
- Kenja or Nordica Belle for a chubby intermediate skier?
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 34 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 53 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer