New ski season is approaching,, so again tempted by all the good deals on last year's skis out there.
I am currenly on Head XRC 1200i's that are starting to get a bit old (but still fun).
- advanced/expert eastcoast skier
- 80/20 on/off piste
- off piste=bumps in differents tastes and conditions
- 6ft1, 175lbs
- more technical than power skier
I demoed some Dynastar Contacts (don't remember the exact model) 2 years ago and liked the overall feel (also demoed Fischer Progressors 9 the same day and found them too heavy/rigid).
Can I expect from the SpeedCross Pro:
- excellent grip on ice ?
- stability at high speed turns ?
- forgiveness in the bumps?
- won't be too heavy ?