EpicSki › Groups › 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana › Discussions › Lift Tickets Available for Purchase Here

Lift Tickets Available for Purchase Here - Page 2

post #31 of 39

Biggest Skiing In America, meaning Big Sky plus Moonlight Basin for a total of 5532 acres on one lift ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanoT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolo View Post

I think we should still schedule Moonlight Basin for Wednesday for those who want to go. Others may prefer to stay at Big Sky, do the BSIA ticket, or stay in and watch the NCAAs. 

What is the BSIA ticket?

post #32 of 39

March Madness indeed...who watches basketball when you're at Big Sky?

post #33 of 39
Thread Starter 

We're only short one ticket to get the group rate at Bridger Bowl. I'm going to buy that ticket to make the deal and hope someone shows up who wants it. First person to claim it, gets it (for $42)!

 

Moonlight Basin is not a problem either. I got tickets just fine. 


Edited by nolo - 3/1/13 at 2:27pm
post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolo View Post

We're only short one ticket to get the group rate at Bridger Bowl. I'm going to buy that ticket to make the deal and hope someone shows up who wants it. First person to claim it, gets it (for $42)!

 

I'll call Moonlight Basin and see how accommodating they can be as far as allowing us to be a small group and report back.

Nolo,

Thanks for doing the Bridger single ticket buy to get the group rate , it makes a us smile. And, if you get stuck with it, I'm sure the group will reimburse you, even if I have to strong arm them myself.

post #35 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Proof View Post

Nolo,

Thanks for doing the Bridger single ticket buy to get the group rate , it makes a us smile. And, if you get stuck with it, I'm sure the group will reimburse you, even if I have to strong arm them myself.

Yeah, I'll gladly contribute as much as necessary for reimbursement and thanks Nolo for stepping up.

post #36 of 39
Thread Starter 

No worries, guys! I had a taker right away...

 

Skied this morning. The snow was the stuff from which heroes are made. It's going to be warm this weekend and then more storms are forecast next week. 

post #37 of 39
Thread Starter 

The people who ordered Moonlight Basin tickets do not need to be concerned. I have your tickets!


Edited by nolo - 3/1/13 at 2:24pm
post #38 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolo View Post

The people who ordered Moonlight Basin tickets do not need to be concerned. I have your tickets!

Sweet!
post #39 of 39

Thanks nolo! icon14.gif

EpicSki › Groups › 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana › Discussions › Lift Tickets Available for Purchase Here