Update for the 2013 Season! The BeyondX suit didn't go last season, so spent the winter in the closet. Time to find a good home for it this year!
Price dropped to $250 .. or make an offer!
This suit was used by my son until he grew out of it .. which was really, really fast. Maybe 10 days all together. Makes a great suit for a junior racer or a smaller adult for beer league racing.
2010 BeyondX GS replica Italian Team Suit (Size Medium)
- Very nice suit, excellent condition, purchased new from Artech and used only 1 short season.
- I think this was an Artech exclusive print - haven't seen any like it on the slopes.
- Small stain of unknown origin (see photo) on right wrist, a couple of very minor abrasions, but no tears, cuts or other damage.
- Elastic, zippers, padding still in like-new condition.
- Size is adult medium - fits a skier 5'4" - 5'7" and 116-150 lbs
- Purchased new for $400 - Asking $250 o.b.o.
Schneider GS Suit (Size Small) SOLD!!
- Fair condition - Suit is fading and has several areas of abrasion - but no tears or cuts!
- Elastic on the cuffs and the thumb straps are stretched but serviceable.
- Size is adult small - fits a skier 5'0" - 5'3" and ~100 lbs
- Probably about 5-6 seasons of use (purchased used in 2009, used by my son for 1 season)
- Showing it's age, but still serviceable for someone looking for an inexpensive suit for a young racer.
- Asking $65 + shipping.
Special thanks to my son who endured being squeezed in to them 1 more time for these pics
Edited by OldEasternSkier - 10/24/13 at 8:56am