New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Price of Rossignol s7

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Anyone know the best place to purchase last year's Rossi s7 ?

 

I passed up a $450 deal for the skis alone, which is looking like a mistake frown.gif

 

Used wouldn't be bad, either. 

 

Where's the best place to buy?

 

Thanks!

Brett

post #2 of 11

ebay and google search shopping would be my strategy.  

 

maybe you can post what hits you've come up with already, and we can see if we can do better?

post #3 of 11

www.skiessentials.com has the S7 available in a 188cm for $550.  Not too long ago they had a 15% discount on the ski, making it about $468 with free shipping.  They will probably have another similar discount sometime soon.

 

Or, you can always make a move on a pair of Nordica Unleashed Hell from Sierra Jim for $299.

post #4 of 11
I have a gently used pair of 188cm S7s for sale in the Gear Swap forum for $300 flat or $450 with Marker Griffons.

Mike
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 

thanks for the info all

post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 

ha.  mike i just noticed you're from pgh.    i'm in greensburg.

post #7 of 11

FWIW........S7 vs. Unleashed/Patron. I owned an S7 for 2 years and eventually replaced them with the UH.

 

Just sayin'...................$299...........................just sayin'

 

SJ

post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraJim View Post

FWIW........S7 vs. Unleashed/Patron. I owned an S7 for 2 years and eventually replaced them with the UH.

 

Just sayin'...................$299...........................just sayin'

 

SJ

SJ,

 

I'm actually trying to decide between the S7 and UH right now.  Did you move to the UH due to performance, or just due to price?

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulture View Post

SJ,

 

I'm actually trying to decide between the S7 and UH right now.  Did you move to the UH due to performance, or just due to price?

 

My particular situation is probably not the average but in my case price usually doesn't have a ton of influence.................

 

http://www.epicski.com/t/112041/nordica-helldorado-patron-unleashed-hell-vs-rossi-s7-long-term-tests

 

SJ

post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraJim View Post

 

My particular situation is probably not the average but in my case price usually doesn't have a ton of influence.................

 

http://www.epicski.com/t/112041/nordica-helldorado-patron-unleashed-hell-vs-rossi-s7-long-term-tests

 

SJ

 

Exellent, thanks for the pointer to that.

post #11 of 11

Marmot Mtn in Bellevue (WA) has a few pairs of last year's S7's for $499.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion