I like what Nordica is doing with their currently line of skis as compared to years past with the XBS binding skis, those I didn't like at all. The new system they are using for a system binding is a -0- degree ramp angle and I do think that is helping the performance. The FA84, I think is one of the best skis being produced for this coming season. The Sidecountry Belles & Hells ski fantastic. Very little NOT to like coming from that factory, Blizzard included.
- brandNordicatagged by System, 9/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Nordica Santa Ana vs Nordica Nemesis Last post on 2/26/16 at 6:05am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Review - East Coast Daily Driver? Last post on 2/26/16 at 8:33am in Member Gear Reviews
- 2016 Nordica Fire Arrow 80 ti??? Any one ski it? How does it compare to previous models? Last post on 2/26/16 at 5:51pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Nordica Infinite vs. Wild Belle Last post on 1/11/16 at 7:15pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Demoing the Enforcer in Aspen Snowmass Last post on 1/23/16 at 5:30am in Ski Gear Discussion
2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- Nordica Binding RecallLast edited: 4/23/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Whats up with nordica? - Page 2post #31 of 349/27/12 at 7:36ampost #32 of 349/27/12 at 8:47am
As far as ugly graphics go, if I owned a ski shop I'd have a rack with cans of spray paint in it.
My every day ski is a Nordica Hot Rod Jet Fuel. Its getting kinda old now but is still in great shape and still rules the crud, tracks like an arrow and is still the heaviest ski I've ever owned.post #33 of 349/28/12 at 3:15pmpost #34 of 349/29/12 at 6:39pmThread Starter
- Whats up with nordica?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Stockli Laser SC: a ski everyone who takes their skiing seriously... 38 seconds ago
- › 2nd pair to join my 2011 Volkl Mantras in Colorado? 19 minutes ago
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 31 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 34 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 46 minutes ago
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 47 minutes ago
- › Chutes to skier's right Rendezvous Bowl Jackson 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Protocol when someone runs into your child 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview