Can anyone here give me a line on Basin Sports for boot fitting? Need someone in the K'ton area that handles Dalbello. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Today at 5:17 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- New England Spring Break [college student in FL, intermediate, visiting friends in NYC] Last post on 7/3/16 at 6:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Today
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
- Dalbello Boots Product Guide 2010 2011Last edited: 4/24/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Basin Sports in Killington, VT up or down?post #1 of 138/23/12 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #2 of 138/26/12 at 7:48ampost #3 of 138/26/12 at 7:52ampost #4 of 138/26/12 at 2:06pmpost #5 of 139/17/12 at 8:45amQuote:
I have used Hal - Northern Ski Works @ Killington - to fit both myself and my wife in Dalbello's. I highly recommend Hal based upon my experience.post #6 of 139/18/12 at 9:24am
Another vote for Hal at Northern Ski Works in Killington. I took my girlfriend there last on just about the only powder day all last year. She walked out with a new pair of Dalbello boots and Blizzard Black Pearls. She has been very happy with her purchase.post #7 of 139/18/12 at 10:10ampost #8 of 139/18/12 at 2:49pmNorthern Ski Works in Ludlow scored the Basin's top boot fitter Rob Hodge this off season. Don't waste your time at the Basin, go see Tom or Rob in Ludlow.
Either will be well worth the trip. Rob is also a well respected CPed & can handle all your foot needs.post #9 of 139/18/12 at 5:51pmpost #10 of 139/19/12 at 7:12pm
Ray Garrett at the Basin is one of the top boot fitters in New England, if not the country. But if Dalbello is your thing, Hal at Northern is probably the guy you want to see. But both of them are excellent.post #11 of 139/20/12 at 1:06pmpost #12 of 139/23/12 at 4:39pmpost #13 of 139/24/12 at 6:44amThread Starter
OK, to conserve bandwidth, want to thank all of you, let's end the thread, will definitely seek out Northern. (Hal, you've been warned. Stock up on either meds or sixpacks for afterwards...)
- Basin Sports in Killington, VT up or down?
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts Forever
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 1 minute ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 5 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 14 minutes ago
- › Montage Mountain, PA — 2016 JAN 25 — GreyPilgrim 27 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 28 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 31 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 39 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 46 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 47 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Northern Michigan Ski Weather Forcast 54 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer