Can anyone here give me a line on Basin Sports for boot fitting? Need someone in the K'ton area that handles Dalbello. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice for Beginning Skiers Heading to New England Mountains Last post on 3/14/17 at 10:22am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Okemo vs. Killington for beginners Last post on 1/6/17 at 6:40am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington Advice Sought Last post on 12/7/16 at 8:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillanLast edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Basin Sports in Killington, VT up or down?post #1 of 138/23/12 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #2 of 138/26/12 at 7:48ampost #3 of 138/26/12 at 7:52ampost #4 of 138/26/12 at 2:06pmpost #5 of 139/17/12 at 8:45amQuote:
I have used Hal - Northern Ski Works @ Killington - to fit both myself and my wife in Dalbello's. I highly recommend Hal based upon my experience.post #6 of 139/18/12 at 9:24am
Another vote for Hal at Northern Ski Works in Killington. I took my girlfriend there last on just about the only powder day all last year. She walked out with a new pair of Dalbello boots and Blizzard Black Pearls. She has been very happy with her purchase.post #7 of 139/18/12 at 10:10ampost #8 of 139/18/12 at 2:49pmNorthern Ski Works in Ludlow scored the Basin's top boot fitter Rob Hodge this off season. Don't waste your time at the Basin, go see Tom or Rob in Ludlow.
Either will be well worth the trip. Rob is also a well respected CPed & can handle all your foot needs.post #9 of 139/18/12 at 5:51pmpost #10 of 139/19/12 at 7:12pm
Ray Garrett at the Basin is one of the top boot fitters in New England, if not the country. But if Dalbello is your thing, Hal at Northern is probably the guy you want to see. But both of them are excellent.post #11 of 139/20/12 at 1:06pmpost #12 of 139/23/12 at 4:39pmpost #13 of 139/24/12 at 6:44amThread Starter
OK, to conserve bandwidth, want to thank all of you, let's end the thread, will definitely seek out Northern. (Hal, you've been warned. Stock up on either meds or sixpacks for afterwards...)
- Basin Sports in Killington, VT up or down?
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 5 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 25 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 29 minutes ago
- › Semantics 32 minutes ago
- › FS: Kastle MX88, 178cm and Bindings 35 minutes ago
- › FS: Apex ski boots 36 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 39 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 45 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 54 minutes ago
- › Park Ski Tuning 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview