Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 1:08 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 34post #991 of 221512/6/13 at 1:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 221512/6/13 at 3:41pmpost #993 of 221512/7/13 at 3:33pmpost #994 of 221512/7/13 at 3:47pmpost #995 of 221512/7/13 at 11:06pmpost #996 of 221512/8/13 at 8:01pm
Swans, they are bigger than Canadians.
This is a sign of the Holidays around this area. Shot this afternoon near Stanwood, Washington. The gray ones in the front are young ones on their first migration.
Saw another flock of swans with perhaps 3,000 birds but too far off for any kind of a picture.post #997 of 221512/8/13 at 8:43pmQuote:
Beware the turkeys...post #998 of 221512/8/13 at 9:09pmpost #999 of 221512/9/13 at 7:09ampost #1000 of 221512/9/13 at 7:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ADKS
Beware the turkeys...
Omg! Neighborhood held hostage by Turkeys!!
You could not make that stuff up.
Midwest Pete, you have to listen to that. Then you'll get a shotgun, but they might be protected so you can't use it!
Maybe...could you whip up a snow cannon to freeze an attacking turkey?
"No officer, it's not dead. It's just frozen"post #1001 of 221512/9/13 at 7:14pmpost #1002 of 221512/13/13 at 5:58ampost #1003 of 221512/13/13 at 12:38pmpost #1004 of 221512/16/13 at 2:37pmpost #1005 of 221512/17/13 at 7:12ampost #1006 of 221512/17/13 at 8:26ampost #1007 of 221512/17/13 at 10:36ampost #1008 of 221512/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #1009 of 221512/18/13 at 2:16ampost #1010 of 221512/18/13 at 2:33ampost #1011 of 221512/18/13 at 7:57ampost #1012 of 221512/18/13 at 5:18pmpost #1013 of 221512/19/13 at 5:26ampost #1014 of 221512/19/13 at 8:50ampost #1015 of 221512/19/13 at 8:57ampost #1016 of 221512/19/13 at 9:17ampost #1017 of 221512/19/13 at 10:22am
That is a shot that could have been taken anywhere when I was a kid. I'm guessing it is circa 1972?post #1018 of 221512/19/13 at 3:18pmpost #1019 of 221512/20/13 at 7:23amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Bottom of Foot Pain - Tried it All (long read, please help) 3 minutes ago
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 4 minutes ago
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 7 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 22 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 24 minutes ago
- › Boot Buying Etiquette 24 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 28 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 35 minutes ago
- › 2015 Fischer Motive 95 180cm quick review 50 minutes ago
- › New 2016 Head Monster 83 and 2016 Ramp Frenzy 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer