Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/23/16 at 4:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 21post #601 of 22157/11/13 at 5:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 22157/12/13 at 4:35pm
Now here is a kid that has his priorities straight. I am sure aveenvp will do well in life
I was at a high school graduation for my niece in Virginia and the senior addressing her class asked them to figure out what their passion in life is and go for it.
Hell I am 61 and still trying to figure that out. Good news is I am getting close. How about you. Looks like aveenvp has it all figured out.post #603 of 22157/12/13 at 8:40pmpost #604 of 22157/14/13 at 11:31ampost #605 of 22157/14/13 at 1:39pmpost #606 of 22157/15/13 at 2:41ampost #607 of 22157/18/13 at 10:24pmpost #608 of 22157/18/13 at 10:39pmpost #609 of 22157/19/13 at 6:15am
Hot and humid yesterday afternoon. Remember those days as a kid when the house was so hot that everyone hung around outside in the evenings? A/C is a luxury some of the immigrants we share the neighborhood with don't have. Good time to sell ice cold lemonade.post #610 of 22157/19/13 at 6:17ampost #611 of 22157/21/13 at 4:29pmThread Starterpost #612 of 22157/21/13 at 5:07pm
A few photos from our community camp out this weekend at Silver Lake Park in Whatcom Co., WA. The last two are from Artist Point at Mt. Baker, we took a trip to go sledding with the kids today. Weather was beautiful and in the mid 70s.post #613 of 22157/22/13 at 6:11ampost #614 of 22157/22/13 at 6:14ampost #615 of 22157/22/13 at 8:47amThread Starter
That is just east of Evolution Basin. The trailhead is at Sabrina Lake 20 miles west of Bishop. The peak dominating the skyline, and most of my shots from the couple of days out there, is Picture Peak. There are a number of lakes. We were camped at Sailor Lake, Hungry Packer Lake sits at the base of Picture Peak. Moonlight Lake feeds the waterfall posted with Midnight Lake over the opposite ridgeline. Both are pictured below. Also some flowers and my wife and dogs at camp with Picture Peak looming like it does.post #616 of 22157/23/13 at 5:48ampost #617 of 22157/23/13 at 6:30ampost #618 of 22157/23/13 at 4:03pmThread Starter
Thanks Finn and TC...
I'm sure we'll get a show lined up here sooner or later... I've got some acrylic and aluminum prints ordered from the last few months' shooting
I guess it's time for a shot of the boypost #619 of 22157/25/13 at 11:47am
A couple taken earlier this year near where I live:
The cedar waxwing was photographed while seated in a kayak that insisted on moving while I was trying to take the picture.post #620 of 22157/25/13 at 11:47ampost #621 of 22157/25/13 at 2:36pmpost #622 of 22157/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #623 of 22157/26/13 at 11:51ampost #624 of 22157/27/13 at 7:24ampost #625 of 22157/27/13 at 1:29pmpost #626 of 22157/27/13 at 7:21pmpost #627 of 22157/27/13 at 8:09pm
Oh, you can bet your A** I thought that thought! My friend (who doesn't ski ) asked me if I could ski that. I replied, "Sure, If I wanted to carry 'em 17 miles!"
Here's another shot:
zennypost #628 of 22157/28/13 at 5:15pm
Once again we found ourselves at Artist Point at Mt. Baker one week after our last visit. One of the crew was gimpy and another was a sicko so we didn't go very far, but the cool thing about the point is that incredible views are absolutely everywhere.
Ice in a little tarn
A skier heading down the side of Table Mountain
Here's the whole snow field, the skier is a little dot below the choke point. No way down, he had to climb back out.post #629 of 22157/28/13 at 7:02pmpost #630 of 22157/28/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
Since you mentioned Shuksan, I took this one today too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 1 minute ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 6 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 11 minutes ago
- › Brand New Skis - Do they need wax? 13 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 37 minutes ago
- › Winter Car Camping In/Near Summit County 38 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 49 minutes ago
- › Skiers Edge is defintely not strength training! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer