Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/23/16 at 4:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 20post #571 of 22157/1/13 at 5:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 22157/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #573 of 22157/1/13 at 9:34pmpost #574 of 22157/1/13 at 9:45pmpost #575 of 22157/2/13 at 7:18ampost #576 of 22157/2/13 at 8:53pmpost #577 of 22157/3/13 at 7:51ampost #578 of 22157/3/13 at 10:00ampost #579 of 22157/3/13 at 10:12ampost #580 of 22157/3/13 at 11:29ampost #581 of 22157/3/13 at 12:20pmpost #582 of 22157/3/13 at 8:42pm
We sailed the San Juan Islands for the last three days. Please forgive the number of photos. It was a fine trip.
First night Friday Harbor where this was tied up next to the floating restrooms:
Mt. Baker in the background, taken from Friday Harbor:
Ferry in San Juan Channel:
Prevost Harbor, Stewart Island Landing. Very, very, very rural.
Headed home today:
Home. My house is on the far right of the picture. Light blue.
The end.post #583 of 22157/3/13 at 9:54pmpost #584 of 22157/4/13 at 10:52pmpost #585 of 22157/5/13 at 10:39am
Love Victoria! If I would have found that in a mis-spent youth Summers might have been spent there.
This is an old 3 layered water fountain in pat of the old town: 1 spot for people, 2 for dogs, 2 for horses. Flowered areas are the troughs.post #586 of 22157/5/13 at 11:21ampost #587 of 22157/5/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
My condo is about a football field distance from the lady in pink above, with a hotel in between.
Since I have moved to Victoria to misspend my summers in retirement and this thread for now seems to be "Picture of the Day in Victoria, B.C.": Here is a cruise ship stopping on its way to or from Alaska. The telephoto optics makes Washington's Olympic Mountains seem closer than they are.post #588 of 22157/5/13 at 2:52pmpost #589 of 22157/5/13 at 9:15pmpost #590 of 22157/6/13 at 5:41am
A few from July 4th In steamboat. The Subie was part of a classic car section of the parade. The fire breathing dragon was really cool and a crowd favorite.post #591 of 22157/6/13 at 10:42am
Posaune, I have added to your reputation because you have figured out a way to live in such a beautiful place! Could say the same for Dano too.post #592 of 22157/6/13 at 5:06pm
Last summer when Shamora and David (Desiredusername) visited Victoria , i took them to my favourite Victoria restaurant. The invite applies to any other Epic Bears that get this far west, just PM me.
The restaurant has Chinese-vegetarian food and while I am neither Chinese nor vegetarian, two can dine for around $25. So I guess I'm cheap and the food is good.post #593 of 22157/6/13 at 7:43pmpost #594 of 22157/6/13 at 8:26pmpost #595 of 22157/8/13 at 9:55pmpost #596 of 22157/9/13 at 5:12ampost #597 of 22157/9/13 at 5:42ampost #598 of 22157/9/13 at 5:44ampost #599 of 22157/10/13 at 2:29ampost #600 of 22157/11/13 at 4:25pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Bode News 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 4 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer