"there here"... one of sections of one of the parks I ride in is so loud! I was riding and one landed on my leg. It was s a bit discerning at first. They are pretty big.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 4:22 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 19post #541 of 22116/20/13 at 3:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #542 of 22116/20/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
They are big indeed. Strangely none where I live, but I went for a road ride across the river in Jersey and they were all over. Dodging them at 20 MPH was exciting.post #543 of 22116/21/13 at 10:56am
The upper poster is a modern tin reproduction.
The lower pic is an 8x10 blow of a snapshot of my parents taken over 70 years ago.post #544 of 22116/22/13 at 11:13amQuote:
I was looking forward to seeing some of the famous Cicadas this year as part of my migration east. Not one anywhere near the Pittsburgh area. Thanks for sharing yours.post #545 of 22116/23/13 at 1:51amYesterday evening was very windy, 25-30 knots. While sheltering in a bay on Malmøya, the neighbour island, I suddenly spotted Christian Radich, a fully rigged ship and the pride of Oslo, motoring by. Shortly after the photos were taken we decided to go to my mooring and call it a day. We just made it before it started pouring down.
http://www.radich.no/en/the-ship/post #546 of 22116/23/13 at 5:40ampost #547 of 22116/23/13 at 7:16ampost #548 of 22116/23/13 at 7:21amQuote:
yeah, I was in bed.post #549 of 22116/23/13 at 5:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by ADKSQuote:
They are big indeed. Strangely none where I live, but I went for a road ride across the river in Jersey and they were all over. Dodging them at 20 MPH was exciting.
Hah! ....I wonder how they'll appeal to the Above Moosehead brookies, as I think it will be their first appearance up here(if I'm correct...y/n?...maybe wrong)...IF they indeed do show....up here.
SteveDpost #550 of 22116/23/13 at 9:53pm
I took the time to play with some camera settings and see what I could get when the moon came out, knowing that it would be tough because its pretty cloudy tonight.
This is one of my favorite pics with the Super Moon over Renopost #551 of 22116/24/13 at 6:45ampost #552 of 22116/24/13 at 8:24ampost #553 of 22116/24/13 at 4:06pmpost #554 of 22116/24/13 at 6:23pmThread Starterpost #555 of 22116/24/13 at 6:33pmpost #556 of 22116/27/13 at 3:32pmpost #557 of 22116/27/13 at 4:13pmpost #558 of 22116/28/13 at 1:04pmpost #559 of 22116/28/13 at 3:57pmpost #560 of 22116/28/13 at 4:09pm
^^^ Five bucks says the guy in the black overalls is selling meth.
Love the steep mountainside in the first photo the street and town cut across. I'd totally ski thatpost #561 of 22116/28/13 at 4:23pmpost #562 of 22116/28/13 at 4:58pm
My guess is that it was significantly less time ago than that. Things tend to grow rather quickly around here.post #563 of 22116/28/13 at 5:05pmpost #564 of 22116/28/13 at 5:05pmpost #565 of 22116/28/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
Yeah your prolly right. It's been 25 years since I lived on that side of the mountains. It so clean and green. I do miss that.post #566 of 22116/29/13 at 10:05pmpost #567 of 22116/30/13 at 4:30pmpost #568 of 22116/30/13 at 6:43pmpost #569 of 22116/30/13 at 10:07pmpost #570 of 22117/1/13 at 10:05amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 49 seconds ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 14 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 18 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 34 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 34 minutes ago
- › Salomom Xmax 120 vs, Xwave 8.0 36 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 44 minutes ago
- › 87 degree side edge too much for park? 47 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 57 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 58 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer