Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 13post #361 of 22153/19/13 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 22153/21/13 at 2:29pm
This photo i took last year (2012) in Valle Nevado - Chile - South America ... this image was 15 minutes after my check-in to enjoy a week for skiing there ... i kind of inspiration and contemplation ... and i thought in share with you all ...post #363 of 22153/21/13 at 3:08pmpost #364 of 22153/21/13 at 8:36pmpost #365 of 22153/22/13 at 8:30ampost #366 of 22153/22/13 at 8:59pmpost #367 of 22153/22/13 at 9:37pmThread Starterpost #368 of 22153/23/13 at 12:07pmpost #369 of 22153/23/13 at 7:32pmpost #370 of 22153/25/13 at 7:11pmpost #371 of 22153/26/13 at 5:18ampost #372 of 22153/26/13 at 8:45am
A few pics from my local swimming hole yesterday. Spent four hours working outside in the heat (around 95 and 60% humidity with full sun) and needed to cool off.post #373 of 22153/27/13 at 9:25ampost #374 of 22153/28/13 at 4:34ampost #375 of 22153/30/13 at 10:53am
Cruising Breckenridge with the family on spring break, March 2013 - gopro video (chest mount)
MUSIC BY FOO FIGHTERS "Walk" - Wasting Light
Edited by MidwestPete - 3/30/13 at 11:04ampost #376 of 22153/30/13 at 1:31pmpost #377 of 22153/30/13 at 3:00pm
Pete, love the pic and the video! Breck is such a great place to ski - cool that you were able to get some time in there, and some fresh to boot! ;-)post #378 of 22153/30/13 at 3:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by jc-ski
Pete, love the pic and the video! Breck is such a great place to ski - cool that you were able to get some time in there, and some fresh to boot! ;-)
Yes it is. I live in the shadow of the gentle giant.post #379 of 22153/30/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
Thanks - we have a timeshare on Peak 7 so Breck is pretty much our mountain ski destination any more! I think we had around 30" of new snow the week we were there.
Breck is the place to be in the summer too - at that altitude summers are fantastic...probably why quite a few epic ski members make it their home (...someday!).post #380 of 22153/30/13 at 9:12pmpost #381 of 22153/30/13 at 10:19pm
Today was a great day to accompany 9 kids from my son's Little League team to a baseball game. I missed most of the A's vs. Giants game watching Syracuse's 2-3 zone shut down Marquette, but that is another story.post #382 of 22153/31/13 at 6:14am
Baker yesterday. This is at the top of Chair 8, right next to one of the most used BC access gates. The wall in the background is much farther away than it looks, it's across a deep ravine (Rumble Gully, named for the frequent avalanches) and is part of Shuksan Arm. It was a really warm, beautiful day and the party was going on everywhere, including the horseshoe pit.post #383 of 22153/31/13 at 5:09pmpost #384 of 22153/31/13 at 5:56pmpost #385 of 22153/31/13 at 6:00pmQuote:
Ooops, forgot to mention that I am not in Eden right now. This is up by Rogers Pass in British Columbia.post #386 of 22154/1/13 at 7:20amQuote:
I want your job.post #387 of 22154/1/13 at 10:35ampost #388 of 22154/1/13 at 5:59pmpost #389 of 22154/1/13 at 7:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Bode News 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 4 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › FS: Jackets, Hats, Gloves, & Mittens 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer