Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/23/16 at 4:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 11post #301 of 22152/10/13 at 1:52amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 22152/11/13 at 11:28ampost #303 of 22152/25/13 at 7:33ampost #304 of 22152/25/13 at 8:28am
Title: "mid-Atlantic treewell tragedy narrowly averted" by telerod15.
The subject shall remain anonymous, but let's just say he lost his mojo when he replaced his OLD BOOTspost #305 of 22152/25/13 at 4:47pmpost #306 of 22152/25/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
Maybe you'll be fortunate enough some day to ski Iowa. Dare to dream!post #307 of 22152/25/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
NOTE TO SELF:
Bring fat rockers when visiting Iowa...post #308 of 22152/25/13 at 6:00pmpost #309 of 22152/25/13 at 6:08pm
Hee hee. I did actually use powder skis that day (used a couple different pair - just because I so rarely use them near home). And yes - I love my gopro. Heading to the mountains soon and am anxious to really use it.post #310 of 22152/25/13 at 8:09pmpost #311 of 22152/26/13 at 3:05ampost #312 of 22152/26/13 at 8:32amQuote:
; ) Yes - I would hate to be impaled on a cornstalk.post #313 of 22152/26/13 at 2:36pmpost #314 of 22152/26/13 at 6:23pmpost #315 of 22152/27/13 at 7:35ampost #316 of 22152/27/13 at 10:58ampost #317 of 22152/27/13 at 11:42ampost #318 of 22152/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #319 of 22152/27/13 at 7:59pmpost #320 of 22152/28/13 at 5:02pmpost #321 of 22153/2/13 at 7:32am
Philpug, Fairtomiddlin and I had the good fortune of skiing a short day with Tyrone Shoelaces a few days ago. We tore up the corduroy like you wouldn't believe! (we found a few stashes here and there too)post #322 of 22153/3/13 at 7:49pmThread Starterpost #323 of 22153/3/13 at 7:59pmpost #324 of 22153/3/13 at 10:36pmpost #325 of 22153/4/13 at 7:54am
And here's a really old one, someone just sent me this picture today, I'd never seen it before. From, I believe, almost exactly ten years ago. Prickly's not going past the boundary, BTW, though he did go out with a guide later on this trip.post #326 of 22153/4/13 at 3:57pmpost #327 of 22153/4/13 at 7:53pmThread Starterpost #328 of 22153/5/13 at 8:12ampost #329 of 22153/5/13 at 8:29ampost #330 of 22153/5/13 at 11:56amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 2 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 4 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 12 minutes ago
- › Need help with ski/setup 18 minutes ago
- › Bode News 25 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 30 minutes ago
- › Cross country skiing, colorful (base layer) clothing 31 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 39 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 40 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 42 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer