Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 3/18/17 at 12:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Picture of the day... - Page 74post #2191 of 22775/24/16 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22776/25/16 at 11:39ampost #2193 of 22776/26/16 at 2:31pm
I can take her I tell ya.
This morning at Wild Life Safari, Winston OR. The calf was just so joyous when Mom rolled over in the dirt and put up the dust. Some aspects of kids don't change all that much between species.post #2194 of 22776/26/16 at 10:47pmpost #2195 of 22777/5/16 at 11:14ampost #2196 of 22777/15/16 at 8:38ampost #2197 of 22777/23/16 at 1:03pmpost #2198 of 22779/1/16 at 4:45pmpost #2199 of 22779/1/16 at 4:56pmpost #2200 of 22779/2/16 at 10:31ampost #2201 of 22779/2/16 at 11:26ampost #2202 of 22779/3/16 at 11:52ampost #2203 of 22779/3/16 at 2:09pmpost #2204 of 22779/3/16 at 6:06pmpost #2205 of 22779/3/16 at 6:09pm
Everyone posting here should also check out the image of the month threads.... Here's the link for this month :post #2206 of 22779/6/16 at 8:54pmpost #2207 of 22779/15/16 at 11:36ampost #2208 of 227710/4/16 at 2:20pmpost #2209 of 227710/9/16 at 11:04pmpost #2210 of 227710/10/16 at 3:30pmpost #2211 of 227710/16/16 at 6:23pmpost #2212 of 227710/23/16 at 6:08pmpost #2213 of 227710/23/16 at 6:35pm
Little bit of Pennsylvania color out front.
And more out back.
So I took the motorcycle for a ride.
I like Bell's Mills Road.
Becuase it has a soulful covered bridge.
And the colors looked great in the sun.
The old farm on Turkeyfoot Road gives the cows a room with a view.
The ducks and geese were making the most of it.
And the cattle were taking a last opportunity for a dip in the pool
Turkeyfoot Road in technicolor.
Approaching the Layton Bridge (See Buffalo Bill reference from Silence of the Lambs)
The one-lane Layton Bridge was formerly a railroad.
Just a bit up the road from town.
Closer to home in Export PA
The reds were impressive, but took a hit this weekend from rain and wind.post #2214 of 227710/23/16 at 7:55pmpost #2215 of 227710/23/16 at 8:01pmpost #2216 of 227710/29/16 at 9:38pmpost #2217 of 227710/30/16 at 11:18ampost #2218 of 227711/2/16 at 2:23pmpost #2219 of 227711/3/16 at 5:02pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Ski Pants... 55 seconds ago
- › If you don't wear a helmet, all I can ask is why? 32 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 36 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 40 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 50 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 54 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 57 minutes ago
- › Looking into new skis after a lesson and evaluation. 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Best Resort in the East? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!