Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Train service to Whitefish may end Last post on 4/7/17 at 2:55pm in Northwest Montana
- Best current location for carless one month ski trip? [mid-Dec 2017 to mid-Jan 2018, 2 adults... Last post on 4/10/17 at 12:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- April 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 3:00 am in General Skiing Discussion
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Picture of the day... - Page 74post #2191 of 22915/24/16 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22916/25/16 at 11:39ampost #2193 of 22916/26/16 at 2:31pm
I can take her I tell ya.
This morning at Wild Life Safari, Winston OR. The calf was just so joyous when Mom rolled over in the dirt and put up the dust. Some aspects of kids don't change all that much between species.post #2194 of 22916/26/16 at 10:47pmpost #2195 of 22917/5/16 at 11:14ampost #2196 of 22917/15/16 at 8:38ampost #2197 of 22917/23/16 at 1:03pmpost #2198 of 22919/1/16 at 4:45pmpost #2199 of 22919/1/16 at 4:56pmpost #2200 of 22919/2/16 at 10:31ampost #2201 of 22919/2/16 at 11:26ampost #2202 of 22919/3/16 at 11:52ampost #2203 of 22919/3/16 at 2:09pmpost #2204 of 22919/3/16 at 6:06pmpost #2205 of 22919/3/16 at 6:09pm
Everyone posting here should also check out the image of the month threads.... Here's the link for this month :post #2206 of 22919/6/16 at 8:54pmpost #2207 of 22919/15/16 at 11:36ampost #2208 of 229110/4/16 at 2:20pmpost #2209 of 229110/9/16 at 11:04pmpost #2210 of 229110/10/16 at 3:30pmpost #2211 of 229110/16/16 at 6:23pmpost #2212 of 229110/23/16 at 6:08pmpost #2213 of 229110/23/16 at 6:35pm
Little bit of Pennsylvania color out front.
And more out back.
So I took the motorcycle for a ride.
I like Bell's Mills Road.
Becuase it has a soulful covered bridge.
And the colors looked great in the sun.
The old farm on Turkeyfoot Road gives the cows a room with a view.
The ducks and geese were making the most of it.
And the cattle were taking a last opportunity for a dip in the pool
Turkeyfoot Road in technicolor.
Approaching the Layton Bridge (See Buffalo Bill reference from Silence of the Lambs)
The one-lane Layton Bridge was formerly a railroad.
Just a bit up the road from town.
Closer to home in Export PA
The reds were impressive, but took a hit this weekend from rain and wind.post #2214 of 229110/23/16 at 7:55pmpost #2215 of 229110/23/16 at 8:01pmpost #2216 of 229110/29/16 at 9:38pmpost #2217 of 229110/30/16 at 11:18ampost #2218 of 229111/2/16 at 2:23pmpost #2219 of 229111/3/16 at 5:02pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Getting on the snow with Meier Skis 2016 lineup. 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 3 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › The Dog Pic Thread 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Portland, Oregon (intermediate... 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › How many days ya got? 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review