Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Picture of the day... - Page 74post #2191 of 22265/24/16 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22266/25/16 at 11:39ampost #2193 of 22266/26/16 at 2:31pm
I can take her I tell ya.
This morning at Wild Life Safari, Winston OR. The calf was just so joyous when Mom rolled over in the dirt and put up the dust. Some aspects of kids don't change all that much between species.post #2194 of 22266/26/16 at 10:47pmpost #2195 of 22267/5/16 at 11:14ampost #2196 of 22267/15/16 at 8:38ampost #2197 of 22267/23/16 at 1:03pmpost #2198 of 22269/1/16 at 4:45pmpost #2199 of 22269/1/16 at 4:56pmpost #2200 of 22269/2/16 at 10:31ampost #2201 of 22269/2/16 at 11:26ampost #2202 of 22269/3/16 at 11:52ampost #2203 of 22269/3/16 at 2:09pmpost #2204 of 22269/3/16 at 6:06pmpost #2205 of 22269/3/16 at 6:09pm
Everyone posting here should also check out the image of the month threads.... Here's the link for this month :post #2206 of 22269/6/16 at 8:54pmpost #2207 of 22269/15/16 at 11:36ampost #2208 of 222610/4/16 at 2:20pmpost #2209 of 222610/9/16 at 11:04pmpost #2210 of 222610/10/16 at 3:30pmpost #2211 of 222610/16/16 at 6:23pmpost #2212 of 222610/23/16 at 6:08pmpost #2213 of 222610/23/16 at 6:35pm
Little bit of Pennsylvania color out front.
And more out back.
So I took the motorcycle for a ride.
I like Bell's Mills Road.
Becuase it has a soulful covered bridge.
And the colors looked great in the sun.
The old farm on Turkeyfoot Road gives the cows a room with a view.
The ducks and geese were making the most of it.
And the cattle were taking a last opportunity for a dip in the pool
Turkeyfoot Road in technicolor.
Approaching the Layton Bridge (See Buffalo Bill reference from Silence of the Lambs)
The one-lane Layton Bridge was formerly a railroad.
Just a bit up the road from town.
Closer to home in Export PA
The reds were impressive, but took a hit this weekend from rain and wind.post #2214 of 222610/23/16 at 7:55pmpost #2215 of 222610/23/16 at 8:01pmpost #2216 of 222610/29/16 at 9:38pmpost #2217 of 222610/30/16 at 11:18ampost #2218 of 222611/2/16 at 2:23pmpost #2219 of 222611/3/16 at 5:02pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Venting 1 minute ago
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 6 minutes ago
- › US housing discussion including ski country 6 minutes ago
- › Sizing wisdom needed. 173 or 180 Brahmas? 11 minutes ago
- › Where to tune skis with no garage? 13 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 17 minutes ago
- › Resorts with most challenging terrain and prettiest views in New... 24 minutes ago
- › Always facing uphill 26 minutes ago
- › Anyone familiar with Banff??? 42 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for lessons Vail [- A Family Skiing topic] 56 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis