Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 8:35 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 74post #2191 of 22155/24/16 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22156/25/16 at 11:39ampost #2193 of 22156/26/16 at 2:31pm
I can take her I tell ya.
This morning at Wild Life Safari, Winston OR. The calf was just so joyous when Mom rolled over in the dirt and put up the dust. Some aspects of kids don't change all that much between species.post #2194 of 22156/26/16 at 10:47pmpost #2195 of 22157/5/16 at 11:14ampost #2196 of 22157/15/16 at 8:38ampost #2197 of 22157/23/16 at 1:03pmpost #2198 of 22159/1/16 at 4:45pmpost #2199 of 22159/1/16 at 4:56pmpost #2200 of 22159/2/16 at 10:31ampost #2201 of 22159/2/16 at 11:26ampost #2202 of 22159/3/16 at 11:52ampost #2203 of 22159/3/16 at 2:09pmpost #2204 of 22159/3/16 at 6:06pmpost #2205 of 22159/3/16 at 6:09pm
Everyone posting here should also check out the image of the month threads.... Here's the link for this month :post #2206 of 22159/6/16 at 8:54pmpost #2207 of 22159/15/16 at 11:36ampost #2208 of 221510/4/16 at 2:20pmpost #2209 of 221510/9/16 at 11:04pmpost #2210 of 221510/10/16 at 3:30pmpost #2211 of 221510/16/16 at 6:23pmpost #2212 of 221510/23/16 at 6:08pmpost #2213 of 221510/23/16 at 6:35pm
Little bit of Pennsylvania color out front.
And more out back.
So I took the motorcycle for a ride.
I like Bell's Mills Road.
Becuase it has a soulful covered bridge.
And the colors looked great in the sun.
The old farm on Turkeyfoot Road gives the cows a room with a view.
The ducks and geese were making the most of it.
And the cattle were taking a last opportunity for a dip in the pool
Turkeyfoot Road in technicolor.
Approaching the Layton Bridge (See Buffalo Bill reference from Silence of the Lambs)
The one-lane Layton Bridge was formerly a railroad.
Just a bit up the road from town.
Closer to home in Export PA
The reds were impressive, but took a hit this weekend from rain and wind.post #2214 of 221510/23/16 at 7:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 8 minutes ago
- › Little Areas That Rock! 48 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Edges and Bases. Where to start ? This is 'approximatley'... 2 hours ago
- › Two new lifts at Powder Mountain? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer