Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 1:08 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 72post #2131 of 22152/14/16 at 5:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2132 of 22152/14/16 at 7:37pmpost #2133 of 22152/15/16 at 3:59amQuote:
Where is this? If my guess is correct, I'll be skiing there today.post #2134 of 22152/15/16 at 9:55pmpost #2135 of 22152/16/16 at 6:42ampost #2136 of 22152/16/16 at 7:47ampost #2137 of 22152/16/16 at 2:26pmpost #2138 of 22152/16/16 at 3:10pmpost #2139 of 22152/16/16 at 3:12pmpost #2140 of 22152/16/16 at 6:46pmpost #2141 of 22152/16/16 at 8:55pmQuote:
Not if the photographer is not the Epic member.post #2142 of 22152/17/16 at 7:35pmpost #2143 of 22152/18/16 at 6:24ampost #2144 of 22152/18/16 at 8:41ampost #2145 of 22152/21/16 at 4:45pmpost #2146 of 22152/23/16 at 3:24pmpost #2147 of 22152/24/16 at 12:49pmpost #2148 of 22152/24/16 at 2:28pm
And as someone who's also a photography hobbyist, I want a lot more info... camera/lens you used? shutter speed and aperture? what kind of tripod? multiple shots or a single?
And did you hike up there?
Oh.. and also, is that Telluride?post #2149 of 22152/24/16 at 9:03pmQuote:
Shot you a PM!post #2150 of 22152/25/16 at 3:33ampost #2151 of 22152/25/16 at 8:35ampost #2152 of 22152/25/16 at 8:43am
Remnants of the SuperCell that dropped several tornadoes heading off to the east an hour after the damage done.. Closest tornado to our house was about 15 miles north but we did hunker down in the shelter area of the house for 30 minutes..post #2153 of 22152/25/16 at 2:44pm^^^^yikes.
The unreal smoothness of a seriously wind blasted A-Basin. Most of the upper mountain is filled in bumps-wise, and the surface is hard enough many usually bumped areas still seem almost groomed.post #2154 of 22152/25/16 at 2:47pmpost #2155 of 22152/25/16 at 4:52pmpost #2156 of 22152/25/16 at 7:39pmpost #2157 of 22152/25/16 at 8:45pmpost #2158 of 22152/27/16 at 11:22pm
Happy to share, I just wasn't sure what the etiquette was on filling up the thread with tech specs. Yes shot in RAW with the highlights pulled back on the city lights. 15sec F3.2 ISO2200 with a Nikon D750.post #2159 of 22152/28/16 at 10:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 3 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 19 minutes ago
- › Do I need a snow tire? 26 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 46 minutes ago
- › Anyone using AT All Terrain tire that's great in snow - Likes and... 57 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Kids Group vs Semi-Private Lesson 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › FS: Stockli Stormrider 88, 177cm, w/Marker Griffon demo bindings, $425 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer