Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/15/16 at 7:47pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 69post #2041 of 221110/29/15 at 11:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2042 of 221110/29/15 at 8:19pmpost #2043 of 221110/30/15 at 3:51ampost #2044 of 221110/30/15 at 9:29ampost #2045 of 221110/31/15 at 7:40am
These aren't from today, but I am currently delayed on the way to skiing in Austria so I thought I'd share some of my favourite shots from the season in Portillo. There's some more on my blog as well if anyone wants to check it out.post #2046 of 221110/31/15 at 8:06pmpost #2047 of 221110/31/15 at 9:26pmpost #2048 of 221111/1/15 at 12:58ampost #2049 of 221111/1/15 at 9:04ampost #2050 of 221111/1/15 at 3:53pmpost #2051 of 221111/2/15 at 3:15pmThread Starterpost #2052 of 221111/5/15 at 12:11pmpost #2053 of 221111/5/15 at 1:35pmpost #2054 of 221111/5/15 at 3:43pmpost #2055 of 221111/7/15 at 2:17pmpost #2056 of 221111/7/15 at 6:12pmpost #2057 of 221111/7/15 at 6:29pmpost #2058 of 221111/7/15 at 7:00pmpost #2059 of 221111/8/15 at 8:46ampost #2060 of 221111/8/15 at 8:50ampost #2061 of 221111/8/15 at 3:25pm
My obsessive side really wants to straighten your goggles...
Love the icicles in the beard, too. Glad to see they are not in the 'stache too, or I'd call them snotsickles.post #2062 of 221111/8/15 at 10:50pmQuote:
I just threw them back on because the no helmet/googles selfie just wasn't working. Don't selfie much, and just a bit of gapie there .post #2063 of 221111/9/15 at 2:17pm
Tastes of Fall--in Colorado and Maine
Sunset behind Mt. Massive, above Leadville, Colorado
My wife, Susan, at an abandoned and shuttered Old Orchard Beach, Maine at low tide.
The famous Maroon Bells near Aspen, Colorado, with smoke from a distant wildfire.
Camden Harbor, Maine
Gore Pass, near Kremmling, Colorado
Chiputneticook Lakes and Canada from the Peekaboo Mountain Fire Tower, Weston, Maine
Early snow at Pass Lake, Colorado, overlooking the Continental Divide and Arapahoe Basin
Woods road in northern Maine
Let it snow!
All images.© Bob Barnes; all rights reservedpost #2064 of 221111/9/15 at 2:50pmpost #2065 of 221111/9/15 at 3:04pmpost #2066 of 221111/12/15 at 6:04pm
Not my picture but worth sharing. Had to take a long detour on my way to the airport to drop off my parents this morning because of this. Just barely made it in time. I'm guessing I'm going to be taking a detour for a while.post #2067 of 221111/12/15 at 6:56pmpost #2068 of 221111/12/15 at 7:26pmpost #2069 of 221111/13/15 at 12:28am
"One at a time" is pretty much standard back country procedure, so I guess these guys are not skiers.Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Montage Mountain, PA — 2016 JAN 25 — GreyPilgrim 2 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 55 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Whistler/Blackcomb 2017 Roll Call 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer