Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 8:35 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 66post #1951 of 22158/22/15 at 4:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1952 of 22158/23/15 at 4:16pmpost #1953 of 22158/23/15 at 5:08pmQuote:
Did you bail them out while you were there? I hope? Only 3 mil!post #1954 of 22158/24/15 at 4:32ampost #1955 of 22158/25/15 at 6:59pmThread Starterpost #1956 of 22158/25/15 at 7:31pmpost #1957 of 22158/26/15 at 12:30pmThread Starterpost #1958 of 22158/27/15 at 3:07pmpost #1959 of 22158/27/15 at 4:56pmpost #1960 of 22158/28/15 at 5:20pm
My daughter at the Top of Mt Ruapehu looking north into the Crater Lake after a 430mt vertical hike from the Turoa ski field, New Zealand ( i phone panorama )
A huge avalanche occurred the day previous ,the debris field can be seen to the left in the shadowpost #1961 of 22158/28/15 at 7:52pmThread Starterpost #1962 of 22158/28/15 at 11:18pmpost #1963 of 22158/30/15 at 5:26pm
Couple of pics from the Rangeley, Maine, area. (@x10003q, take note!) First one was taken at a rest area that you might drive past on your way to Saddleback, unless you are coming from the Maritime provinces or Quebec or Bangor. Second one was taken at sunset at the Rangeley airport. If anyone is wondering why Saddleback is on the edge of not opening this season, the second photo pretty much tells the story. If you have a few million, come make an offer. Please.post #1964 of 22158/31/15 at 7:57amQuote:Originally Posted by qcanoe
Couple of pics from the Rangeley, Maine, area. (@x10003q, take note!) First one was taken at a rest area that you might drive past on your way to Saddleback, unless you are coming from the Maritime provinces or Quebec or Bangor. Second one was taken at sunset at the Rangeley airport. If anyone is wondering why Saddleback is on the edge of not opening this season, the second photo pretty much tells the story. If you have a few million, come make an offer. Please.
We did stop at the Height of Land overlook 1000ft above Mooeslookmeguntic Lake. My camera really cannot capture the incredible view.post #1965 of 22158/31/15 at 8:05ampost #1966 of 22158/31/15 at 10:23ampost #1967 of 22159/4/15 at 7:17ampost #1968 of 22159/5/15 at 8:17ampost #1969 of 22159/7/15 at 12:09pmpost #1970 of 22159/7/15 at 12:25pmpost #1971 of 22159/7/15 at 12:44pmpost #1972 of 22159/8/15 at 6:21ampost #1973 of 22159/10/15 at 7:32ampost #1974 of 22159/10/15 at 1:29pmpost #1975 of 22159/10/15 at 2:49pmNice boat with the Lady!
"Freedom Tower" is no more. Thank goodness.
The preferred and official nomenclature is 1 World Trade Center.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29913195/ns/us_news-security/t/freedom-tower-out-world-trade-center/post #1976 of 22159/13/15 at 5:53am
Fall is creeping' in... From Emerald Mountain in Steamboat. We had a very wet may causing a mold on the Aspens. Unfortunately, they aren't going to be as colorful this fall. The ferns are getting yellow and gold above 8K since the temps have been getting at and below freezing in the Am's Prime riding weather is here!post #1977 of 22159/14/15 at 1:41pm
The owner of the Dalas Mavericks, Mark Cuban, brought his boat to Gloucester Harbor, MA for a few days. I took a ride out in my boat to see it. I will caption these two pic's as:
My next one
summer dreamingpost #1978 of 22159/14/15 at 7:14pm
I was talking to a guy at a party over the weekend. He goes to St. Barts every New Years and stays with a friend who owns a small yacht, from which they watch the large yachts come in. Apparently only one helicopter pad is declasse.post #1979 of 22159/16/15 at 5:49amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Little Areas That Rock! 38 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 53 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Edges and Bases. Where to start ? This is 'approximatley'... 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Two new lifts at Powder Mountain? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 hours ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer