Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 58post #1711 of 22153/9/15 at 7:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1712 of 22153/9/15 at 6:29pm
View looking south from near top of Sky Chair at Heavenly...
Believe those three snowy peaks in the background are (left to right) Job's Peak, Job's Sister, and Freel Peak.
Edited by jc-ski - 3/9/15 at 6:43pmpost #1713 of 22153/10/15 at 9:10pmpost #1714 of 22153/11/15 at 6:03ampost #1715 of 22153/11/15 at 9:33ampost #1716 of 22153/11/15 at 9:38ampost #1717 of 22153/11/15 at 11:25ampost #1718 of 22153/11/15 at 3:22pm
Not much of a picture, but I'm rather proud of skiing the line marked in red here (upper left/middle):
Big Sky is fun, but I will need to come back in a good snow season for so many runs I wish were open (or safer/easier) right now.post #1719 of 22153/12/15 at 5:28pm
This is a vanity post, but oh well, it does have a Bear in it and a Turkey in a cowboy hat.
With wife strolling in Aspen yesterday, 3/11/15. Good gelato from Paradise Bakery.post #1720 of 22153/12/15 at 7:51pmQuote:
You guys look like you're having a ball which is the important part!post #1721 of 22153/12/15 at 7:53pmpost #1722 of 22153/12/15 at 8:45pm
i was at Kimberley, BC skiing last week and at the end of the day switched my GoPro chest mount around so it was videoing behind me. This is a screenshot of my seven year old grandson chasing me down the mountain.post #1723 of 22153/14/15 at 12:56pmpost #1724 of 22153/14/15 at 2:10pmpost #1725 of 22153/15/15 at 4:00pmpost #1726 of 22153/15/15 at 4:21pmpost #1727 of 22153/15/15 at 6:10pm
That's in the Dolomites, Italy. Not my shot, to be fair. I'll have my friend look through some photos and try to recall the name of the rifugio (mountain house) or hotel.
[edit - she din't get the name of the place, but it's in Selva, Val Gardena]
[edit again ... found it in another friend's photos. It's called Rifugio Emilio Comici]
Edited by sinbad7 - 4/17/15 at 12:39ampost #1728 of 22153/16/15 at 10:42ampost #1729 of 22153/16/15 at 11:58ampost #1730 of 22153/18/15 at 10:23ampost #1731 of 22153/18/15 at 10:31ampost #1732 of 22153/18/15 at 11:32ampost #1733 of 22153/18/15 at 12:06pm
BRECKENRIDGE, CO: Took this parade of snowcats video from our balcony the morning of March 13, 2015.
Edited by MidwestPete - 3/18/15 at 3:09pmpost #1734 of 22153/23/15 at 2:45pm
Some pics from my oldest sons first sidecountry trip. (Avy conditions was very good that day) Judging his reaction from this trip, I have a ski-buddy for life.
4km back along the XC track. (edit:)
Edited by emil - 3/23/15 at 11:21pmpost #1735 of 22153/23/15 at 5:30pmpost #1736 of 22153/24/15 at 11:48ampost #1737 of 22153/26/15 at 10:38pmpost #1738 of 22153/27/15 at 2:29pmpost #1739 of 22153/27/15 at 2:31pmpost #1740 of 22153/27/15 at 6:05pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 8 minutes ago
- › Dreamin' about ski season 9 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 9 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 16 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 30 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Northern Michigan Ski Weather Forcast 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer