Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/23/16 at 4:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 51post #1501 of 221510/31/14 at 10:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1502 of 221510/31/14 at 12:50pmpost #1503 of 221511/1/14 at 4:15pmpost #1504 of 221511/1/14 at 8:13pmpost #1505 of 221511/3/14 at 9:36ampost #1506 of 221511/13/14 at 7:36ampost #1507 of 221511/13/14 at 7:57am
What a difference a week makes.
This was very likely my last mountain bike ride for the year last Wed. It was 65 degrees and rode in shorts and short sleeves. Right now it's -3 degrees and under a foot of snow.
Sorry for the crappy phone pics. They don't do justice to the beauty of the area.
More pics and details info about Centennial Cone just west of Golden:
Edited by tball - 11/13/14 at 8:22ampost #1508 of 221511/13/14 at 11:32amQuote:
I think the leaves all fell off leaving nothing great to shoot...
But now it's SNOWING!post #1509 of 221511/13/14 at 5:07pmpost #1510 of 221511/13/14 at 5:44pmpost #1511 of 221511/13/14 at 7:21pmpost #1512 of 221511/18/14 at 4:09pmpost #1513 of 221511/20/14 at 7:05ampost #1514 of 221511/20/14 at 8:32pmpost #1515 of 221511/21/14 at 6:51pmpost #1516 of 221511/21/14 at 8:04pmpost #1517 of 221511/23/14 at 9:42am
Both of the independent ski shops in Bellingham folded during the off season, leaving a general sporting goods store with a poor shop reputation and REI. I don't want to use either, so I made the drive out to Glacier yesterday to have some bindings mounted at the Glacier Ski Shop. While I waited, my trusty camera and I toodled around looking for interesting stuff. I seem to have my best luck with the stunning-view type pics, but less with the up close and interesting stuff, but here are a couple of tries.
Nooksack Falls (It's big and very tall, but you really can't see the whole thing at once. And NEVER go past the fences put there for your protection. 11 people have died over the years from slipping and falling while trying to get a better view. Just don't.)
Moss on a branchpost #1518 of 221511/23/14 at 2:33pmpost #1519 of 221511/23/14 at 2:54pmpost #1520 of 221511/23/14 at 6:38pmpost #1521 of 221511/24/14 at 6:09ampost #1522 of 221511/24/14 at 9:48ampost #1523 of 221511/24/14 at 3:32pmpost #1524 of 221511/25/14 at 1:42pmpost #1525 of 221511/30/14 at 6:55ampost #1526 of 221511/30/14 at 1:36pmpost #1527 of 221512/2/14 at 1:13pmpost #1528 of 221512/2/14 at 5:08pmpost #1529 of 221512/2/14 at 6:38pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › Bode News 58 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer