Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 5:25 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 45post #1321 of 22117/28/14 at 9:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1322 of 22117/29/14 at 5:02ampost #1323 of 22117/29/14 at 7:23am
Ironically, I got this shot minutes before the shot of the moose. It's an Arctic Ground Squirrel. Both were taken at Denali National Park two weeks ago.
The bus driver muttered "I make trouble for moose and squirrel".....post #1324 of 22118/1/14 at 9:17pmpost #1325 of 22118/2/14 at 9:20ampost #1326 of 22118/4/14 at 10:33pm
Some photos from the Boulder Ironman on Sunday as the cyclists rode through northern Colorado.
More can be found here:post #1327 of 22118/4/14 at 10:42pmpost #1328 of 22118/5/14 at 12:34pmpost #1329 of 22118/5/14 at 4:40pmpost #1330 of 22118/6/14 at 8:16ampost #1331 of 22118/6/14 at 8:30ampost #1332 of 22118/6/14 at 9:01ampost #1333 of 22118/6/14 at 9:06amQuote:
Boy, does that lake look better when it's filled up! I've been by it a couple of times in the winter and early spring when it's been drawn down and it doesn't look quite so nice. Good to see it on a good day.
No kidding,we were passing by this winter, it was a mere creek at the bottom of the ravine full of stumps. They just started to drain it so it is still ~92% fullpost #1334 of 22118/6/14 at 10:24ampost #1335 of 22118/7/14 at 6:50ampost #1336 of 22118/7/14 at 1:15pmpost #1337 of 22118/7/14 at 4:19pm
Earlier today on the first part of the Chain Lakes Trail from the Artist Point trail head at the summer end of WA SR542. The clouds covered most of Mt. Baker and played peak-a-boo with Mt. Shuksan.
Mt. Baker tries to make an appearance, but no such luck.
Shuksan finally appears.post #1338 of 22118/9/14 at 4:03pmpost #1339 of 22118/10/14 at 5:19pmpost #1340 of 22118/10/14 at 5:29pmpost #1341 of 22118/11/14 at 2:23ampost #1342 of 22118/11/14 at 4:48ampost #1343 of 22118/11/14 at 4:51ampost #1344 of 22118/11/14 at 5:47ampost #1345 of 22118/11/14 at 7:51ampost #1346 of 22118/11/14 at 11:42am
I took some shots at a bike race in Sterling, MA a year ago and decided to try a few of my camcorder as the racers went by. Putting them into an animated GIF created an interesting effect.post #1347 of 22118/11/14 at 4:59pmpost #1348 of 22118/15/14 at 6:10pmpost #1349 of 22118/15/14 at 9:32pmpost #1350 of 22118/15/14 at 9:47pm
Want something "HOT?" I walked into a place called the Pepper Palace last night. It sells hot sauces (among other things) with names like "One F'n Drip at a Time," "Pain & Suffering," "Rectal Rocket Fuel," and "Pain." Some of the graphics on the bottles would make great tops for skis. Perhaps Nordica will go from "Top Fuel" to "Rectal Rocket Fuel." You won't find my name on the "Wall of Flame."Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 9 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Achilles tear no surgery 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please [mother skiing... 5 hours ago
- › Demo bindings 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer