@tam Can you please show me how to get in/out of there! I'll buy beers at T-bar....... Not sure how you get into/out of there if its where I think that is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/23/16 at 4:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Picture of the day... - Page 37post #1081 of 22151/19/14 at 5:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 22151/20/14 at 3:57pmpost #1083 of 22151/20/14 at 4:47pmpost #1084 of 22151/20/14 at 5:50pmpost #1085 of 22151/21/14 at 4:57pmpost #1086 of 22151/22/14 at 1:14pmThread Starterpost #1087 of 22151/22/14 at 2:20pmpost #1088 of 22151/22/14 at 3:12pmpost #1089 of 22151/22/14 at 3:47pmpost #1090 of 22151/22/14 at 4:56pmQuote:
I beg to differ. Here is June 16, 2006 panoramic at Carson Pass back when I could hike and ski such terrain. Talk about some sweet spring skiing up on that left shoulder of Roundtop behind Elephant's Back!post #1091 of 22151/23/14 at 6:42ampost #1092 of 22151/23/14 at 7:11amThread Starter
It's pretty bad out there. Skiing-wise, I've ridden laps on Carson Bowl at Rose one morning. No hiking so far this year. The docks are out of the water at Donner and close at Tahoe.Quote:
There's some good views of the lake from some good summits. Ski-wise, Jakes is rad for the terrain and the view. Tallac is wonderful for the view. But I always like Rose for the topography between you and the lake.
That is from the summit of Mt. Rose. For the uninitiated, Rose ski area is on Slide Mountain across the road from Mt. Rose proper, where this was taken (I know you know, but for the lurkers, lurking). It's a really popular hike in summer, not a super popular backcountry ski peak because of the constant, brutal winds scouring the summit bowl. The area seen is a much more popular backcountry playground. It definitely wasn't a busy hike on this day.
My son playing with his new firetruck toypost #1093 of 22151/23/14 at 10:43ampost #1094 of 22151/23/14 at 11:05am
The local fire stations here have toy drives on Saturdays in November and early December. bring a new, unwrapped toy donation to the fire station and your kids get to ride around the block in the fire trucks.post #1095 of 22151/23/14 at 11:15ampost #1096 of 22151/25/14 at 5:43pmpost #1097 of 22151/28/14 at 1:01pmpost #1098 of 22151/28/14 at 1:28pmpost #1099 of 22151/28/14 at 1:56pmpost #1100 of 22151/28/14 at 2:04pmpost #1101 of 22151/29/14 at 9:24ampost #1102 of 22151/30/14 at 12:32pmpost #1103 of 22151/30/14 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #1104 of 22151/31/14 at 11:22pmpost #1105 of 22152/1/14 at 3:36ampost #1106 of 22152/1/14 at 5:08pmpost #1107 of 22152/1/14 at 5:25pmpost #1108 of 22152/1/14 at 6:31pmpost #1109 of 22152/2/14 at 8:27pm
I won't have anything snow-related this week due to the annual 3-day long soccer tryouts. My son wanted to try photographing water drops for a school photo contest later this year, so here is his first attempt. I showed him how to use the tripod and he did the rest. He doesn't know about speedlights and modifiers yet...you can see the kitchen ceiling lights and chandelier in the drops.
And my fist attempt on a CD:
Edited by quant2325 - 2/2/14 at 9:05pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day...
- Crudology By Bob Barnes
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 8 seconds ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 minute ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 2 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 6 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 9 minutes ago
- › JH vs Keystone 20 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 42 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 44 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 50 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer