- 35 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Cedar Park, TX (Near Austin)
- Select All Posts By This User
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum Trinity 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma VACUUM 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Hybrid 9 Plustagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Hybrid W10tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Ranger 12tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum RC4 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Trinity 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Live from Jackson Hole: My Fischer Vacuum Thread Last post on 1/11/15 at 10:21pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Another shop going to carry the Fischer Vacuum Boot System Last post on 11/10/12 at 2:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2012 Fischer Vacuum Ski Boot: A Game Changer Last post on 2/1/14 at 10:48am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Fischer Vacuum vs traditional boot with experienced bootfitter Last post on 10/20/11 at 12:21pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Philpug's 2012 Steals & Deals Winners Last post on 9/16/11 at 2:49pm in Ski Gear Discussion
What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14
Last edited: 2/5/13
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Fischer vacuum boots
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not to step into the boot guys shop but help a new member with the search feature....
Two major threads on the Fischer boots.
like any boot it either works for you or it doesn't, be guided by your boot fitter, and if you are looking at a boot such as the fisher then fred carefully as to where you buy, fisher claimed that they were putting this boot into the best fitting shops all over the world, well this certainly isn't the case in the UK from what we are seeing there are numerous issues, but these tend to be issues solvable by the correct selection of product in the fist place
what is isn't is a game changer, it will not replace the boot fitter or put all the other companies out of business! it works well for the correct foot, but as said no one on here can tell you if it will work for you without having your feet in front of them, so, by all means consider it as an option, but do not be so blinkered by it or the sales patter that you forget that there may be a boot equally as good or better out there.
be open minded and above all work with a great boot fitter to get the right boot for you
Our shop sells Fischer vacuum boots. We have had great success with it. As CEM stated it is not for everyone. Fischer has added more vacuum models this season to help accommodate more fits. You need to have an experienced boot fitter assess your needs to get all the correct options. All boots are good if they fit. Fischer vacuum boots do work if fit properly. Good Luck...
- Fischer vacuum boots
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb 10 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 17 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 25 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 27 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 40 minutes ago
- › Opinions sought on Zermaat-Cervinia : How does it compare 47 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 47 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 47 minutes ago
- › critique my videos, tips needed for a forum newbie! MA needed 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview