- 35 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Cedar Park, TX (Near Austin)
- Select All Posts By This User
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2012 Fischer SOMA Vacuum Trinity 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma VACUUM 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Hybrid 9 Plustagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Hybrid W10tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Ranger 12tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum RC4 130tagged by System, 8/22/12
- item2013 Fischer Soma Vacuum Trinity 110tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Live from Jackson Hole: My Fischer Vacuum Thread Last post on 1/11/15 at 10:21pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Another shop going to carry the Fischer Vacuum Boot System Last post on 11/10/12 at 2:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2012 Fischer Vacuum Ski Boot: A Game Changer Last post on 2/1/14 at 10:48am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Fischer Vacuum vs traditional boot with experienced bootfitter Last post on 10/20/11 at 12:21pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Philpug's 2012 Steals & Deals Winners Last post on 9/16/11 at 2:49pm in Ski Gear Discussion
What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14
Last edited: 2/5/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Fischer vacuum boots
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not to step into the boot guys shop but help a new member with the search feature....
Two major threads on the Fischer boots.
like any boot it either works for you or it doesn't, be guided by your boot fitter, and if you are looking at a boot such as the fisher then fred carefully as to where you buy, fisher claimed that they were putting this boot into the best fitting shops all over the world, well this certainly isn't the case in the UK from what we are seeing there are numerous issues, but these tend to be issues solvable by the correct selection of product in the fist place
what is isn't is a game changer, it will not replace the boot fitter or put all the other companies out of business! it works well for the correct foot, but as said no one on here can tell you if it will work for you without having your feet in front of them, so, by all means consider it as an option, but do not be so blinkered by it or the sales patter that you forget that there may be a boot equally as good or better out there.
be open minded and above all work with a great boot fitter to get the right boot for you
Our shop sells Fischer vacuum boots. We have had great success with it. As CEM stated it is not for everyone. Fischer has added more vacuum models this season to help accommodate more fits. You need to have an experienced boot fitter assess your needs to get all the correct options. All boots are good if they fit. Fischer vacuum boots do work if fit properly. Good Luck...
- Fischer vacuum boots
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Silver Mountain, Idaho has a new owner 51 seconds ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 3 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 16 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 16 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 28 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 32 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 44 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 45 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 50 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 1 hour ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer