Looks like the place that Jefferson built.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSkitagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Ski Reviews, which are your favorite? Last post on 11/13/15 at 12:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!! Last post on Today at 6:46 am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- In Defense of Ski Magazine Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- EpicSki 24 hours of Stratton Team?! Last post on 10/20/12 at 8:04pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Epic TV Last post on 12/19/13 at 7:49am in General Skiing Discussion
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
EPICSKI was here - guessing game - Page 4
Yep, University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
You need to follow Tyler's suggestion and add a cover photo to your profile page. How about this one
Yes. This is the new Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture down on the National Mall in Wash DC. President Obama just dedicated it a couple weeks ago. It's free, but due to popularity you have to get entry tickets online and they are taken for months in advance at this point. One of my daughters got us in. Very interesting and well done museum with powerful themes and state of the art audio/visual display technology. The place was mobbed including people of color in great numbers. An amazing vibe of Black Pride permeated the entire premises.
PS: a little bit about Seba Johnson from wiki: born in Saint Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. At age 14, Johnson represented the Virgin Islands in giant slalom and Super-G at the 1988 Winter Olympics, where she became the youngest alpine ski racer and first black female skier in Olympic history. She was also the flag bearer in the opening ceremony. At age 15, Johnson became the first black ski racer to finish in the top 30 in international competition. She competed again for the Virgin Islands in slalom and giant slalom at the 1992 Winter Olympics. As of 2014, she remains the only black woman to ski competitively at the Olympic Games
- EPICSKI was here - guessing game
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 4 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 4 minutes ago
- › How much pu$$y have you crushed in a gondola? 6 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 11 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 51 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 2 hours ago
- › Everybody Laugh at the Funny Joke (bye bye) 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review