Looks like the place that Jefferson built.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSkitagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Ski Reviews, which are your favorite? Last post on 11/13/15 at 12:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!! Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:22pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- In Defense of Ski Magazine Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- EpicSki 24 hours of Stratton Team?! Last post on 10/20/12 at 8:04pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Epic TV Last post on 12/19/13 at 7:49am in General Skiing Discussion
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
EPICSKI was here - guessing game - Page 4
Yep, University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
You need to follow Tyler's suggestion and add a cover photo to your profile page. How about this one
Yes. This is the new Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture down on the National Mall in Wash DC. President Obama just dedicated it a couple weeks ago. It's free, but due to popularity you have to get entry tickets online and they are taken for months in advance at this point. One of my daughters got us in. Very interesting and well done museum with powerful themes and state of the art audio/visual display technology. The place was mobbed including people of color in great numbers. An amazing vibe of Black Pride permeated the entire premises.
PS: a little bit about Seba Johnson from wiki: born in Saint Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. At age 14, Johnson represented the Virgin Islands in giant slalom and Super-G at the 1988 Winter Olympics, where she became the youngest alpine ski racer and first black female skier in Olympic history. She was also the flag bearer in the opening ceremony. At age 15, Johnson became the first black ski racer to finish in the top 30 in international competition. She competed again for the Virgin Islands in slalom and giant slalom at the 1992 Winter Olympics. As of 2014, she remains the only black woman to ski competitively at the Olympic Games
- EPICSKI was here - guessing game
- › Winter tires - which model to choose ? 35 minutes ago
- › POLL: The Future of Politics and Hot Topics 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Scariest run you've ever done ? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Ski boots for wide feet, Tecnica Ten.2 100HVL 16/17 or something... 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis