I demoed the 2011 Shoguns so not sure if they made substantial changes to last year's model or not, but I do have to say it's kind of an underrated ski.
- item2012 Fischer Watea 98tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2012 Kastle FX94 Skitagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2012 Rossignol Experience 98tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2012 Salomon Rocker 2tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Atomic Alibi Skitagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Atomic Theory Skitagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Blizzard Bonafidetagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Fischer Big Stix 98tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 K2 Kung Fujastagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Kästle BMX108tagged by System, 7/30/12More
- item2013 Kästle BMX118tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Kästle BMX98tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Line Prophet 98tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Salomon Rocker2 108tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Salomon Rocker2 115tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Salomon Rocker2 122tagged by System, 7/30/12
- item2013 Salomon Rocker2 92tagged by System, 7/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- What Ski's would you recommend after a Season's Experience... Last post on 8/25/12 at 3:40pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Yet another 98 mm all mountain ski thread Last post on 1/10/13 at 12:43pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Kastle 2013 Ski Line Overview and Reviews Last post on 9/20/14 at 6:31am in Member Gear Reviews
- New skis, thinking Armada TST vs Blizzard Bonafide. Any suggestions? Last post on 1/15/13 at 8:05pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- confused gear buyer needs epic insight! Last post on 2/9/13 at 10:49pm in Ski Gear Discussion
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
K2, Salomon, Kastle?? - Page 2
post #31 of 34
7/31/12 at 9:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 34
7/31/12 at 11:14am
post #33 of 34
7/31/12 at 11:22am
Yes, it just often gets left off the "list" when people are recommending skis around 98 - 102mm.
- K2, Salomon, Kastle??
Currently, there are 1849 Active Users (91 Members and 1758 Guests)
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 6 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 7 minutes ago
- › Are you man enough? K2 VO Slaloms 8 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 17 minutes ago
- › Tips for keeping your tips up? 23 minutes ago
- › old skis 29 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 47 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › I Can't ski powder? 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview