- 106 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Brrrrlington, VT
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Two day "Synergy Camp" Last post on 2/22/12 at 3:12pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Become an EpicSki Supporter, Maybe Win Skis, Definitely Get Deals! Last post on 11/18/10 at 7:49pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Early 2018 Gathering Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb Last post on 3/19/17 at 9:24am in Trip Reports
- Mid-Atlantic Gathering 2017 - Timberline, WV Last post on 3/1/17 at 1:47pm in Trip Reports
Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 1/14/13
- Gathering 2009 Jackson HoleLast edited: 1/11/13
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- Gathering 2009 Jackson Hole
No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering? - Page 3
Can't wait to try the new boots!
Who is OG?
Longtime skier and saver of Magic. If thisi s to happen I would imagine he would be your man.
Sorry for any confusion, but if anybody still wants to come out feel free to shooot me a PM ahead of time so we can meet up for a few turns!
- No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 4 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 10 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 16 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 18 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 21 minutes ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? [- a Family Skiing topic] 38 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 50 minutes ago
- › 2010/2011 Kastle MX 88 Replacement 50 minutes ago
- › Telluride - trip timing advice 52 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!