I've been to 3 Jackson Hole Steep and Deep camps (spread over the last six or seven years) and one EpicSki Gathering.
I was semi-planning to do an ESA, but I waited too long.
The JH camps were all a lot of fun and pretty educational, but they were all different.
The first camp convinced me that I was a tail-pusher and I really needed to modernize my skiing. The second one taught me not to be afraid of easy chutes, and involved a lot more evening socializing and drinking. The third one taught me:
1) I'm a reasonably good skier when my game is on, and I am still getting better
2) I am horribly uneven, and sometimes bad habits come back and I am a really bad skier
3) I need to work on skiing in bad visibility, and I need something more than just telling myself to deal with it. My coping is getting worse instead of better.
4) Powder face shots are cool
5) Austrailians are fun to drink with
6) I am really, really out of shape
I have been meaing to orgainize my thoughts and pictures and write a real TR for the one I did last winter. Hopefully I will get to it before the summer is over.