EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › DPS Special Edition Graphics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DPS Special Edition Graphics

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

DPS has some special edition graphics for the Dreamtime Preorder. ( I've been watching the banner ads on EpicSki for the preorder for a few weeks)

 

For those who've missed these graphics, here they are.

Wailer 99

320470_10151030341137556_308822215_n.jpg

 

Wailer 112RP

318874_10151032733282556_1269083658_n.jpg

 

Lotus 138

394612_10151034967132556_136550034_n.jpg

 

The only thing I see as a disappointment is that they don't have a purple Yvette!

post #2 of 13
Thread Starter 

Video stoke from DPS on these special graphics. 

post #3 of 13
Glad I already have mine, don't like these graphics at all.
But wouldnt care if these would be the only available graphics because they ski like hell! biggrin.gif
post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 

I like how they went back to the original Lotus graphics for this limited edition.

They will still have the usual graphics for the regular order. 

meanwhile........

526676_10151421057905018_1045246179_n.jpg

post #5 of 13

I think DPS should do some "crazy" designs totally different from their normal look for a special edition.

post #6 of 13

^^^^ Have to disagree; I like the minimalist approach they and a few others like Kastle take. Nice contrast to Phil's dread clown barf or the tired goth-metal-skull deal. 

post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post

I think DPS should do some "crazy" designs totally different from their normal look for a special edition.


Realistically they need to keep with the minimalist Apple like design philosiphy and illusion of exclusiveness it's kind of their gig.

post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post

I think DPS should do some "crazy" designs totally different from their normal look for a special edition.

 

Interesting JayT.  thanks for the feedback.  of course the louder colors that you see from DPS (Yellow, Orange, Blue, SE green), is our take on "crazy" designs that are still in keeping the with overall brand presentation.  The SE grey above, represents a "softer/earthy" color palette that DPS was originally known for (white, black, deep red, dark blue, deep green).  

 

anyone with interest can also see the RPC product video (including my ugly mug) below.  

 

 

 

Cheers, certainly appreciate the feedback. 

post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by msolson View Post

 

Interesting JayT.  thanks for the feedback.  of course the louder colors that you see from DPS (Yellow, Orange, Blue, SE green), is our take on "crazy" designs that are still in keeping the with overall brand presentation.  The SE grey above, represents a "softer/earthy" color palette that DPS was originally known for (white, black, deep red, dark blue, deep green).  

 

anyone with interest can also see the RPC product video (including my ugly mug) below.  

 

 

 

Cheers, certainly appreciate the feedback. 


Interesting. I like the move to reduce the splay and increase the turn radius. And stiffness. Would like to flex one of these. Looks like a good move to increase effectiveness when the conditions go to shit.

 

Does it only come in Pure?

post #10 of 13

RPC sounds cool.  I bet it's going to be very popular in Tahoe and the PNW where crud busting ability can be so important.

post #11 of 13

I am dig'n this color!

 

 

Lotus 138

394612_10151034967132556_136550034_n.jpg

 

 

post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecimmortal View Post


Interesting. I like the move to reduce the splay and increase the turn radius. And stiffness. Would like to flex one of these. Looks like a good move to increase effectiveness when the conditions go to shit.

 

Does it only come in Pure?

 

as of now, it only comes in PURE and 192cm, correct.  

post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 

The Dreamtime Preorder is ending ...............like...............now! eek.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › DPS Special Edition Graphics