Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on Yesterday at 8:01 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- March In Colorado Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:17am in Trip Reports
- Weekend trip to Colorado Last post on 12/27/15 at 9:20pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:56pm in General Skiing Discussion
Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a Day
Last edited: 11/23/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Another POV edit WOOPDEE
post #1 of 5
6/1/12 at 10:07pm
post #2 of 5
6/2/12 at 5:55pm
post #3 of 5
6/3/12 at 10:27am
post #4 of 5
6/3/12 at 2:48pm
post #5 of 5
6/3/12 at 9:11pm
Glad you guys liked it!
2:50 cliff is a bit flat. That was a very poor miscalculation, and I would have been way better off nosing off the biggest part to land in a much better area. Thought I broke my jaw on that one.
- Another POV edit WOOPDEE
Currently, there are 2100 Active Users (142 Members and 1958 Guests)
- › Who will open first in 2016-17? Guess right and be the EpicSki... 2 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 4 minutes ago
- › Montage Mountain, PA — 2016 JAN 25 — GreyPilgrim 5 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 15 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 16 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 18 minutes ago
- › Dreamin' about ski season 19 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 23 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 42 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 44 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer