Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- March In Colorado Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:17am in Trip Reports
- Weekend trip to Colorado Last post on 12/27/15 at 9:20pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:56pm in General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a DayLast edited: 11/23/12
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a Day
Another POV edit WOOPDEE
post #1 of 5
6/1/12 at 10:07pm
post #2 of 5
6/2/12 at 5:55pm
post #3 of 5
6/3/12 at 10:27am
post #4 of 5
6/3/12 at 2:48pm
post #5 of 5
6/3/12 at 9:11pm
Glad you guys liked it!
2:50 cliff is a bit flat. That was a very poor miscalculation, and I would have been way better off nosing off the biggest part to land in a much better area. Thought I broke my jaw on that one.
- Another POV edit WOOPDEE
Currently, there are 1513 Active Users (54 Members and 1459 Guests)
- › Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb 23 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Before and after 5 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview