EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Hot Dog Blamed for Injuring Skier in Aspen: Lawsuit to Proceed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hot Dog Blamed for Injuring Skier in Aspen: Lawsuit to Proceed - Page 2

post #31 of 39

Sounds like someone screwed up,  BUT is it just me or does anyone else actually LOOK at the next chair before sitting on it.  I mean seriously, I really do look at the chair prior to sitting on it.  

post #32 of 39

It's too bad it happened. Wednesdays are locals appreciation days, free parking, free hot dogs and a lot of hotties, hiking the bowl.  

It's usually pretty festive, especially at the Deep T chair. 

 

Sure it could have contributed, but so can playing music, shoveling snow and looking at girls?

post #33 of 39

This thread took an interesting turn.  roflmao.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post

Hot-dog.jpg

post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post

This thread took an interesting turn.  roflmao.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post

Hot-dog.jpg


It's my own humor.rolleyes.gif

post #35 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDHEAD View Post

It's too bad it happened. Wednesdays are locals appreciation days, free parking, free hot dogs and a lot of hotties, hiking the bowl.  

It's usually pretty festive, especially at the Deep T chair. 

 

Sure it could have contributed, but so can playing music, shoveling snow and looking at girls?

 

yes, but as I mentioned previously, the hotdog promotion is an event approved by management and the resort, rather than something you can pin on just 1 bad employee.

post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytseng View Post

 

yes, but as I mentioned previously, the hotdog promotion is an event approved by management and the resort, rather than something you can pin on just 1 bad employee.

 

Yes, but the resort is liable for the actions of it's employees while they are on the clock, hot dogs or not. There is no question of the resort being culpable,  the fact that it happened during the hot dog promotion is just garnish on the lawsuit.

post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posaune View Post

I haven't visited this thread in a couple of days, it's good to ketchup.


This made me laugh - Good pun

 

Ski Courses

post #38 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJohnson View Post


This made me laugh - Good pun

 

Ski Courses

 

I clicked the link, laughed my ass off.

post #39 of 39

Smart dog, waiting for the relish and mustard. 

 

Seriously it said the guy got hurt.  Another reason why I lap the toboggan up the chair lift. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post

Hot-dog.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Hot Dog Blamed for Injuring Skier in Aspen: Lawsuit to Proceed