Sibhusky - any updates to report on all this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Opening status of our resorts Last post on 12/7/11 at 10:18am in Northwest Montana
- Winter Weather Advisory for part of Montana Last post on 10/9/11 at 8:43pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Guide to Whitefish Last post on 4/28/14 at 12:24pm in Northwest Montana
- Debate: Whitefish v. Steamboat Last post on 1/8/17 at 3:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion Last post on 2/16/17 at 1:52pm in General Skiing Discussion
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Big news at the Big - Whitefish Mountain Resort - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Found this item in an online report:
" According to the resort's website, the Forest Service is currently reviewing the plans to see if they are still in accordance with the original analysis. This is expected to take place over the coming winter and spring, with a work starting on the lift as early as the summer of 2013. "
For the full description of the timing per the resort, go to: http://skiwhitefish.com/future_projects.php
Edited by sibhusky - 8/29/12 at 5:09pm
But, that's an expensive upgrade for something that is only used during Christmas. It wouldn't add acreage, unlike the coming chair on the back. It would just raise lift ticket prices.
- Big news at the Big - Whitefish Mountain Resort
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 15 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 16 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 23 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 28 minutes ago
- › Fat-ypus E-Motions 38 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 55 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 58 minutes ago
- › Quick Question on Buying First Pair of Boots 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview