Sibhusky - any updates to report on all this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Opening status of our resorts Last post on 12/7/11 at 10:18am in Northwest Montana
- Winter Weather Advisory for part of Montana Last post on 10/9/11 at 8:43pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Guide to Whitefish Last post on 4/28/14 at 12:24pm in Northwest Montana
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big news at the Big - Whitefish Mountain Resort - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Found this item in an online report:
" According to the resort's website, the Forest Service is currently reviewing the plans to see if they are still in accordance with the original analysis. This is expected to take place over the coming winter and spring, with a work starting on the lift as early as the summer of 2013. "
For the full description of the timing per the resort, go to: http://skiwhitefish.com/future_projects.php
Edited by sibhusky - 8/29/12 at 5:09pm
But, that's an expensive upgrade for something that is only used during Christmas. It wouldn't add acreage, unlike the coming chair on the back. It would just raise lift ticket prices.
- Big news at the Big - Whitefish Mountain Resort
- › Prescription Ski Goggle Inserts 3 seconds ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 8 minutes ago
- › goggles for timid skier 9 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 16 minutes ago
- › Goggles and what are my options? 16 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 18 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 20 minutes ago
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 25 minutes ago
- › Tuning Elan Amphibio 88xti skis 37 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer