New in box. I got these with some skis for one of my kids, but will use another binding. The price is well below what you will find in ski shops or on the Internet. 85mm(90mm) brake. $100 plus actual cost of shipping.
With a new toe design based on the Marker Squire, the Free Ten Binding has great power transmission.
- Construction:Power-Width-Design gives freeskiing bindings the ultimate power transmission for today's wide skis with the shortest frame of all hiking models in the market, 10 mm wider interface than traditional bindings (not built around the historic 63 mm SL ski like conventional bindings), and connection brackets extend upward on the outside for the ultimate power transmission. // Triple-Pivot Compact toe features a cross-axis toe spring. // Comfort 2 heel is a hollow linkage heel with aluminum axle that saves weight and maximizes torsional stiffness.
- Special Features:Gliding AFD // 25mm low stand height above ski // Freeride brake
- Recommended Use:The Marker Free Ten is designed for lightweight, intermediate freestyle and freeride skiers with a lower DIN.
- Compatibility:We recommend a brake that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 20mm wider. (ski width = brake width = ski width + 20mm)
- Ability Level:Beginner - Intermediate
- Brake Width (mm):85
- DIN: High:10
- DIN: Low:3
- Rider Weight:65-230 lbs.
- Warranty:3 years
- Weight:1540g (pair)