Looking for a pair of this years K2 Aftershock in 181cm. I'm looking for the system model that comes with the MX model 14din binding. New or near new.
Related Forum Threads
- Advice needed: a 1-quiver replacement for my Atomic R.11s Last post on 11/28/11 at 2:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What is a ski demo event like? Last post on 11/24/11 at 3:39pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski Suggestions - Narrowing it down to Jeffrey, vicik, gotama Last post on 1/30/12 at 2:17pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- K2 Sabre Last post on 10/16/11 at 7:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Who has skied the K2 A.M.P. Rictor or Aftershock? Last post on 10/13/11 at 8:02pm in Ski Gear Discussion
How to Find the Best Deals on Skis
Last edited: 3/20/13
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
WTB 2012 K2 Aftershock 181post #1 of 54/27/12 at 5:54amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 54/27/12 at 6:19ampost #3 of 54/27/12 at 8:14amQuote:
Sorry, just the Rictor in the 181.post #4 of 54/27/12 at 8:20amThread Starter
- WTB 2012 K2 Aftershock 181
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Currently, there are 1816 Active Users (140 Members and 1676 Guests)
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 8 minutes ago
- › Kids Group vs Semi-Private Lesson 8 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 9 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 11 minutes ago
- › NYC Gathering in the city, before the snow starts [Nov. 3] 18 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 21 minutes ago
- › February: Big White vs Sun Peaks vs SilverStar 24 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 40 minutes ago
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 41 minutes ago
- › Killington Opens tomorrow (October 25th) 43 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer