- itemWolf Creek Ski Areatagged by System, 4/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf Creek tips Last post on 9/26/16 at 6:12pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Wolf Creek March 12-17th - what to expect crowd wise? Last post on 3/20/16 at 11:10am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Need Reco for Family Resort, Kids ski school, Easy Greens in New Mexico [ compared to Angel Fire,... Last post on 1/12/16 at 2:46pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Driving to Wolf Creek from Alamosa/Monte Vista area late Dec 31-Jan 4 Last post on 12/1/15 at 2:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Early season 2015-16, more than 1000 acres open in US/Canada before 12/25 Last post on 12/24/15 at 12:11pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Wolf Creek is Reopening for the Weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Knee deep this morning and right around 18 degrees. Parked right in front of the lodge like the old school school days and had a damn good second closing day with about 18 inches. Lift tickets were $33 for nearly an 80" base. Thanks definitely go to the Pitcher family for showing what a ski area can be like when it is still all about skiing!
6 months of Wolf Creek powder! While skiing the 16" new yesterday I realized it was exactly 6 months to the day since I skied 16" new on October 15th at Wolfie at the start of the season. Thanks to the Pitchers for delivering the goods before and after everyone else. It may not be the biggest ski are in Colorado, but it's definitely the one with the most soul. A full half year of powder skiing, what more can you ask for?
- Wolf Creek is Reopening for the Weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 8 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 10 minutes ago
- › Bode News 15 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 18 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 34 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 35 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 36 minutes ago
- › Killington Opens tomorrow (October 25th) 42 minutes ago
- › Beginners tip bible - share yours 43 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer