- itemWolf Creek Ski Areatagged by System, 4/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf Creek this coming week? Last post on 12/3/16 at 1:03pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Wolf Creek tips Last post on 12/27/16 at 8:13am in General Skiing Discussion
- Wolf Creek March 12-17th - what to expect crowd wise? Last post on 3/20/16 at 11:10am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Need Reco for Family Resort, Kids ski school, Easy Greens in New Mexico [ compared to Angel Fire,... Last post on 1/12/16 at 2:46pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Driving to Wolf Creek from Alamosa/Monte Vista area late Dec 31-Jan 4 Last post on 12/1/15 at 2:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Wolf Creek is Reopening for the Weekend!
Knee deep this morning and right around 18 degrees. Parked right in front of the lodge like the old school school days and had a damn good second closing day with about 18 inches. Lift tickets were $33 for nearly an 80" base. Thanks definitely go to the Pitcher family for showing what a ski area can be like when it is still all about skiing!
6 months of Wolf Creek powder! While skiing the 16" new yesterday I realized it was exactly 6 months to the day since I skied 16" new on October 15th at Wolfie at the start of the season. Thanks to the Pitchers for delivering the goods before and after everyone else. It may not be the biggest ski are in Colorado, but it's definitely the one with the most soul. A full half year of powder skiing, what more can you ask for?
- Wolf Creek is Reopening for the Weekend!
- › how to get into tree skiing 19 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › 178CM SALOMON QST 118 W/ AXIAL2 120 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Blizzard quattro rx 174 , like new condition 5 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview