I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Tecnica/Blizzard Raffle for Jr Ski Racers @ Mt Hood Last post on 7/6/14 at 1:44am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- 2014 Blizzard Brahma Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- More from WWRSA at Alpine Meadows - 2014 100-ish skis Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:36pm in Member Gear Reviews
- 2014 Blizzard Scout Video Review Last post on 2/1/13 at 9:48pm in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I have been using Pow Tales for 2 seasons now and am super happy. It is a great design overall - always ready to attach on powder days, and hidden away when not needed. After moving to Utah,...
Granite Peak used to be a family friendly and reasonable value until they turned greedy. Seriously $79 a day?? They boast saving money instead of going out West...really?? If you shop the deals...
Bought these on sale for easy bunny slope skiing with our little kids and occasional moderate speed skiing. The goal being not having to muscle on my racing boots when not skiing so fast. They...
The Axo is a pair of sunglasses that suffers from the middle child syndrome because its masculine enough for a guy but has some subtle soft lines for the girls. The reality is, its a great pair of...
I tend to wear sunglasses every day, whether its on my patio working on my computer, taking a drive in the mountains, heading to the mountains to ski or hitting the mountain bike trails. For me,...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Utah or Colorado Dec 11-16? 7 minutes ago
- › 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Fisher Progressor 900s for an intermediate? [in MN, over 50] 9 minutes ago
- › Need Advice Choosing 2014 Model All Mountain Skis 11 minutes ago
- › How do I carve without ultimately building up too much speed (and... 15 minutes ago
- › What are the most unique Sk Areas? 18 minutes ago
- › FS: Kastle MX 88 178cm 27 minutes ago
- › RANT & Poll - Optimal timeframe for ski gear turnover 29 minutes ago
- › 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 31 minutes ago
- › Blazing own trail - types of snow 32 minutes ago
- › Pow Tales - Powder leashes on steriods. by NeedToSki
- › Granite Peak by RealTruth
- › Full Tilt Booter Ski Boot - Men's by JK71
- › Switch Vision Axo Sunglasses by Trekchick
- › Switch Vision Ayra Women's Sunglasses by Trekchick
- › 2009 Rossignol S7 Caballero Ski by Cracked Edge
- › Unicorn Picnic Pretty Faces by anachronism
- › Marquette Mountain by renttech4501
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Quantum Jacket by Fritzski
- › Ski Apache by reddirtskier
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Snowmass, CO - A Pictorial
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York