I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 4/1/15 at 2:16pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 1/7/16 at 5:11pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: 70-80mm Hard Snow Biased Carvers Last post on 3/9/15 at 6:19am in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
Went on 2/8/16. Snow was kind of sticky as it was around 38 degrees. My wife, a very new skier, at first found it a little steep for learning, but then we located the meadows (?) area and all was...
An ideal resort if the weather conditions are right to start your kids skiing. In flat light the tree lined runs are great. The locals are also friendly with delicious reasonably priced food and...
Visiting Chamonix could potentially be the highlight of any skiers career. The Aguille Du Midi and Vallee Blanche is genuinely an amazing place to ski, one that you'll never forget, skiing on a...
I'm not sure how to review a place like this. 1) We're in Minnesota, so we don't have mountains anyways, just hills. 2) This one is right in the Twin City metro area, where those hills are even...
Take this review with a grain of salt. I'm a new boarder. Aside from rentals, this is my first pair of snowboard boots. Bought these at my local shop. I liked that they were all black and not too...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Should I change my DiN ? 34 seconds ago
- › Mystery wax? 8 minutes ago
- › Help me convince my wife to buy longer skis 9 minutes ago
- › February 2016 Image of the Month Contest 9 minutes ago
- › 2016 Volkl and Mantra discussion..... 10 minutes ago
- › 2016 Aspen Gathering Trip Report 10 minutes ago
- › 2015 / 16 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke - Bring on El Nino! 12 minutes ago
- › SKI BOOTS NORDICA DOBERMANN - NEW 16 minutes ago
- › Progressive base bevel? 18 minutes ago
- › Going from 1 to .5 or .7 base bevel 22 minutes ago
- › Afton Alps by comfortstarr
- › Courmayeur by Lewn777
- › Chamonix by Lewn777
- › Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area by comfortstarr
- › Salomon Dialogue Snowboard Boot - Men's by comfortstarr
- › Hot Gear Bag by Lpass
- › Apex MC3 Peak Performance Ski Boot by Beenthereskier
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by hlhoffman
- › Nordica Dobermann WC 150 by slowskier
- › Sugar Mountain Ski Area by Sc33
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Skis Preview
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 DPS Wailer 105 Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Rossignol Slat Review
- › WORLD LEADING 3D SKI MAPS COMING TO ALL MAJOR...
- › Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery...
- › SkiEssentials.com - K2 Pinnacle 95 Review
- › Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Top 5 Fridays - North Pole Temps, Protect Our...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2015 Volkl Code UVO Red...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Volkl Nanuq Review