I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 4/1/15 at 2:16pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 2/19/15 at 5:27pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: 70-80mm Hard Snow Biased Carvers Last post on 3/9/15 at 6:19am in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
Perisher is massive with terrain for anyone. loads of parks for beginners to the more advanced. loads of lifts to get you to all corners of the resort. loads of snow guns to help Mother Nature...
My dad and I went to Stratton looking for good groomers and that is what we found at Stratton. Stratton is a family friendly mountain The only downside was the amount of people that were there. But...
grate helmet really love it. fits grate with my dragon nfx and has very good ventilation. also nice and comfy. heres my video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDH5DPm1gwQ
I took my family to this resort three years in a row, because it was the closest to where my family lived. I spent thousands each year. Then, during our third visit, the ski patrol gave me...
I got this ski as a demo sale and have loved it; my only complaint is it takes a lot more work on groomers than my Icelandic Pilgrims.
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › What Bindings for Kids GS 11 Skis 1 minute ago
- › Looking for 90mm ski brakes for Rossignol Axial/ Look PX ski bindings 6 minutes ago
- › Would you buy a moldable liner in two different sizes or thickness? 15 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Teams Betting Scandal 17 minutes ago
- › 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion 18 minutes ago
- › The Ski Luddite Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. 27 minutes ago
- › Good Ski for Bumps and All Mountain 33 minutes ago
- › What's the I-70 Story this winter (2015-16) Colorado? 39 minutes ago
- › Annual Snow Tire Test thread 43 minutes ago
- › Perisher by deimos
- › Stratton Mountain by PearlRiverDad
- › Smith Vantage Helmet by rocheman
- › Monarch Mountain by pstevens
- › 2013 Nordica Hell and Back by Motoman71
- › Wildcat by Ripcord802
- › 2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum RC4 130 by joejoejoe
- › Aspen Mountain by F2BNG
- › Sofa Ski School: From Blue to Powder by dustyfog
- › Winter Park by Hitman
- › Rotary Mechanisms DeMystified (The Saga of...
- › 2016 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › Top 5 Fridays - Big Air Fenway, Resort...
- › SkiEssentials Poc Lobes Goggle Review
- › Unofficial Guide to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Media News,...
- › Park City, UT - A Pictorial
- › Preseason Ski Tuning: Getting your Skis...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Snow in...
- › Unofficial Guide to Perfect North Slopes,...