I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Long Term Test: 2016 Blizzard Bonafide Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Tecnica/Blizzard Raffle for Jr Ski Racers @ Mt Hood Last post on 7/6/14 at 1:44am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- 2014 Blizzard Brahma Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- More from WWRSA at Alpine Meadows - 2014 100-ish skis Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:36pm in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I love this ski, it's fast and so easy to edge. the ski is good on crud and ice. The ice can be a little wild, it picks up speed fast!
With the lack of snow in the Tahoe basin, I have honestly been lacking enthusiasm and inspiration this season. That said, every time I step into my Super Joy's - which, by the way, the bindings are...
Read www.worldskitest.com. This extremely organized testing format concluded that the Amphibio Fusion 78 (non-Ti) was #1 in their all-around category. After a month of ownership, 10+ skiing days...
We live about 35 minutes from this mountain and for what it is it's really great. Don't expect very challenging terrain or long runs, but if you just want to get outside on the snow for the day...
Product: 2014 Blizzard Samba Length/size Tested: 166 cm Conditions: Varied-wet spring snow, ungroomed, groomed, icy, typical mid SE conditions Runs taken: everything from slow greens...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Breckenridge keystone and A-basin 4 seconds ago
- › Ski boots coming full circle 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion 1 minute ago
- › 150 Ski Resorts That Won't Make It 6 minutes ago
- › 2015 SIA From Denver: Reports from the floor 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 15 minutes ago
- › Frat boys trash two different ski resorts over the weekend 25 minutes ago
- › MX83, Atomic Nomad Crimson - what length? 26 minutes ago
- › Why do I have so much trouble with crud and any deeper than an inch... 29 minutes ago
- › There is no better ski than the Kastle FX94, it is perfect!! 30 minutes ago
- › 2013 Head i.Supershape Magnum by LbObx
- › 2015 Head Super Joy Women Ski by RamenChan
- › 2013 Elan Amphibio WaveFlex 78 Fusion by GoreD
- › Mount Peter by PearlRiverDad
- › 2015 Blizzard Samba Skis by Jersey Fresh
- › Stratton Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › 2013 Volkl Mantra by powder8s
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by Partizan Turks
- › Gore Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Bristol Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs