I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Last post on 5/25/16 at 9:14am in Member Gear Reviews
- Blizzard Bonafide + Blizzard Bodacious (Two Ski Quiver) Last post on 2/25/16 at 9:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 4/1/15 at 2:16pm in General Skiing Discussion
SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
Last edited: 5/19/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 4/22/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 2/8/16
- Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...Last edited: 9/12/13
Bought these late in the season last year (NZ season). I found them to be really versatile in a range of snow conditions. They are superb on the groomers, quick edge to edge and pretty stable at...
If you're an expert who loves steep, then Big White might not be the best spot, but I imagine most people overstate their abilities in their minds. There's a good chance Big White is plenty...
I first heard of Jaybird when they donated a pair of their X2 headphones (the predecessor to the Freedom) for our Winter 2016 Image of the Month contest winner. With their new Freedoms coming out I...
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › Carving: deep and low 2 minutes ago
- › Outback Limited vs. BMW 328d wagon? Discuss. 7 minutes ago
- › Has Anyone Skied Aggressively on a Total Knee-Replacement, a... 14 minutes ago
- › Beginner Flex Rating 19 minutes ago
- › Pro-skier Matilda Rapaport Dies 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › July 2016 Image of the Month Contest 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2016 10 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 11 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Flex for a 6'3" 200lbs beginner? 12 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by BrettM
- › Big White by DanH
- › Jaybird Freedom by tylrwnzl
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...