I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Last post on 5/25/16 at 9:14am in Member Gear Reviews
- Swallowing my anti-Midwest pride and returning to the sport. Crush my gear assumptions, please. Last post on 8/30/16 at 4:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Blizzard Bonafide + Blizzard Bodacious (Two Ski Quiver) Last post on 2/25/16 at 9:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...Last edited: 9/12/13
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 10 seconds ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 25 seconds ago
- › Twin tip for an intro park course? 16 minutes ago
- › does anybody ever get scared of heights on chairlifts? 19 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 20 minutes ago
- › Where to tune skis with no garage? 25 minutes ago
- › I wonder why I was doing so well on the Dominique Perret Pro... 33 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 42 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 45 minutes ago
- › Where to Park at Steamboat 46 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues