I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Last post on 5/25/16 at 9:14am in Member Gear Reviews
- Blizzard Bonafide + Blizzard Bodacious (Two Ski Quiver) Last post on 2/25/16 at 9:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 4/1/15 at 2:16pm in General Skiing Discussion
SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
Last edited: 5/19/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 4/22/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 2/8/16
- Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...Last edited: 9/12/13
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
Our family has been here twice. We had a short stay in 2014 and a 5 night stay during spring break, mid-March 2016. We really enjoyed the first visit but were really looking forward to spending...
These are great skis. Really snappy on tight turns but also great wide arc carvers. Handled the pow really well although it was only about 8 inches of it.
HoliMont is a private resort in Ellicottville NY. It is not overly huge but sports a wide variety of excellent slopes. Cascade,Fall Line and Greer Hill are some of the Black...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › Carving: deep and low 27 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 39 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP: Ski Setup [first purchase, skiing in PA, Clydesdale] 46 minutes ago
- › DPS special Edition Wailer 99 2015/2016 176 cm 51 minutes ago
- › Trip Reports - Patchskiing, June 2016 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › ACL reconstruction/repair without a graft? Bioscaffold repair 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › What's your COLDEST ever ski experience? 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › The 400 thousand dollar question - looking for a vacation... 4 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2016 6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Big White by jhkc
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by burndust
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Whitefish Mountain Resort by focker
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Salomon Ski Boots
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review