I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 2/18/15 at 10:51am in General Skiing Discussion
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 2/19/15 at 5:27pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: 70-80mm Hard Snow Biased Carvers Last post on 2/24/15 at 5:26am in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 2/22/15 at 2:37am in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I would give 0 stars if it were possible. I have never been so furious at a ski instructor or the way a ski school is run in my entire life. My son needed to use the bathroom during his lesson and...
These are actually from the 13/14 season. They are extremely stable under foot and were built to go fast. That being said they are also very forgiving when you do something you should not have...
The slopes are amazing and despite no snow I would recommend everyone to ski at least once.
Don't miss taking a trip to Mt Bachelor. You will never regret being able to ski a dormant volcano. The view from the top towards the "Three Sisters" is amazing. The people in Bend, Oregon are...
I rented and skied these for six days at Solden, Austria. Wow, fun. The only ski I've been able to carve a 180° arc. The snow ranged from soft pack to firm to ice. This ski was under me,...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › I Felt Like a HERO! 2015 Rossignol Elite Long Turn Hero 1 minute ago
- › DPS wailer 99 2 minutes ago
- › Aspen ski tech 2 minutes ago
- › Realistically..what is your next car going to be? 4 minutes ago
- › Why are they continuously pushing drugs? 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf Creek right now! 5 minutes ago
- › 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Fun progression for Level6-7 skier who needs work on foot to... 18 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Salt Lake (intermediate trip reports) 20 minutes ago
- › Does Anyone Still Make Step-In Bindings? 21 minutes ago
- › Copper Mountain by meleemeum
- › 2015 Head i.Supershape Titan Skis by tachedub
- › Crested Butte Mountain Resort by BLittlejohn3
- › Mt. Bachelor by MavrickMoose
- › 2014 Head i.Supershape Rally Ski by SoftSnowGuy
- › Gore Mountain by bmurray
- › 2015 Nordica Fire Arrow 76 Ti Evo by dadtune
- › Mount Sunapee by ralba
- › Cannon Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Blue Knob by frozen8864
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #2
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.