I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2014 Blizzard Brahma Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- More from WWRSA at Alpine Meadows - 2014 100-ish skis Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:36pm in Member Gear Reviews
- 2014 Blizzard Scout Video Review Last post on 2/1/13 at 9:48pm in Member Gear Reviews
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I bought perhaps the last one on the planet. It is a fantastic jacket. Just arrived today and !@#$!#% it is too big. It fits, but ideally I need a Medium and there are no Daltons in this...
Tester Info: Trekchick Age: 47 Glove/Mitten size: 7(Hestra) M (Kombi) Product Tested: Fired Up Women's Heated Glove Size Tested: Women's Large Conditions of Test: Variety of...
My first run on these was the last day of skiing at Copper Mountain in 2013... 14 inches new...down snow covered bumps on Far East. Really liked how easy it was to engage a turn...how...
the resort was open for 99 days of skiing this season.
Here's my review for the entire Salomon Q Series
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › ski shell 4 seconds ago
- › Skis Stolen - where to buy new ones this late? 33 seconds ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 53 seconds ago
- › I now know why there is western Bias towards skinny skis. 5 minutes ago
- › Preview (teasers) of the Preview of 2015 gear 17 minutes ago
- › If you could build your own car... 30 minutes ago
- › Eric Lipton's Myth Busters 32 minutes ago
- › The Endangered Stretch Pants 36 minutes ago
- › Please rate my stance in this picture 38 minutes ago
- › Tuckerman Ravine trip 41 minutes ago
- › 2012 Powderhorn Dalton Jkt by borderland
- › Fired Up Extreme Gear Women's Heated Glove by Trekchick
- › 2012 K2 ObSETHed by skiman19
- › Mad River Mountain by levy1
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 105 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 98 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 90 Ski by Fritzski
- › Taos Ski Valley by dr4GS
- › Snowbird by dr4GS
- › Whitefish Mountain Resort by SlowObstacle
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With... by ERVTravelIns
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit by ERVTravelIns
- › Picture Frame Drill by TheRusty
- › Tug of War Drill by TheRusty
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns