I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- #SkiHappy Photo Contest - Sponsored by Skiessentials.com, Tecnica, Blizzard, GoStowe, and More! Last post on 4/1/15 at 2:16pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 2/19/15 at 5:27pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: 70-80mm Hard Snow Biased Carvers Last post on 3/9/15 at 6:19am in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I can't live without this product -- stiff boots must be warmed above room temperature in order to get them on, and then they hold heat halfway through a morning of comfy skiing. Warm the boots...
I bought this jacket (in red) for my son last year. We first went to the local big box store with the intention of buying it there, but they didn't carry it either in-store or on line. We tried...
This ski resort is about the same ability level as any of the socal resorts except for mt. baldy. So if you can handle the blues and blacks at the listed resorts you will have no problem skiing...
A-Basin is one of my favorites mountains. It has everything. Never really crowded and if it is doesn't feel like on the slopes. I love the new bowl (which isn't so new anymore). A-basin is a...
I worked one season at Cannon on the Ski Patrol, I've seen marvelous skiing and rock slalom in spring. The Mountain is divers enough for the very best skier to find a challange and the beginner to...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Skier gift suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › The Overrated/Understated Ski Resort Thread 4 minutes ago
- › idle thought 2 10 minutes ago
- › 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 14 minutes ago
- › Where to go in CO 36 minutes ago
- › Europe January 2016 40 minutes ago
- › Is Gopro a Fad? 1 hour ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2015-2016 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Salomon 1080 skis advice 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Hot Gear Bag by Seth Masia
- › Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys' by SnowBalz
- › Brian Head Resort by Hoben02
- › Arapahoe Basin by ColoradoSkiier2
- › Cannon Mountain by GW2108
- › Tuckerman Ravine by GW2108
- › Wildcat by GW2108
- › Alta by GW2108
- › 2015 Dynastar Chrome 74 FluidX Skis by GW2108
- › Blue Mountain Ski Area by ReeferBen
- › MotionMetrics: Your Digital Ski Coach
- › Keystone, CO - A Pictorial
- › Top 5 Fridays - Big Air Fenway, West Coast...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2015 Volkl One Review
- › Top 5 Fridays - Bode Miller, Bomber Skis,...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Atomic Vantage 90...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Ski Season Underway, New...
- › 2016 Spyder Enforcer Jacket -...
- › The Most Experienced EpicSkier - Bob McNeill