I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Tecnica/Blizzard Raffle for Jr Ski Racers @ Mt Hood Last post on 7/6/14 at 1:44am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- 2014 Blizzard Brahma Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- More from WWRSA at Alpine Meadows - 2014 100-ish skis Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:36pm in Member Gear Reviews
- 2014 Blizzard Scout Video Review Last post on 2/1/13 at 9:48pm in Member Gear Reviews
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
I demoed the 176cm when these were first introduced. I got to ride them on mostly hard packed and icy conditions in New Hampshire. And they were solid. Much like most Blizzard skis, it offers their...
Product: 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Length Tested: 169 CM Dimensions/Turn Radius: 133/102/127 - 16M @ 169cm Camber : Camber with Tip/Tail Rocker Binding: Salomon Sth2 Mount point: Suggested Boot...
9yr old female review who has a 10, 7 & 3yr old brothers. Liked the part when they were lost, yet discovered the hidden bowl and where the ski Olympian gave Max the secret Gold Winchell's Wax....
Received these as a gift and intended to use them as a recreational boot. had them fit and dialed in at Squire John's in Collingwood Ontario. I have a very pronounced 6th toe and Taylor bunions...
Family ski trip March 28th to April 4th. First day private instructor for my kids and me. I thought he was a great instructor. He asked our skiing experience and then took us down the green,...
what is the cheapest park ski?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › What bike to get? 9 minutes ago
- › The Summer of 2014 Bike Stoke thread. 10 minutes ago
- › This sounds messy: Park City Mountain Resort Receives Eviction Notice 15 minutes ago
- › Volant skis. A bit of a history lesson. 20 minutes ago
- › Alta Spring goodness [April, plus Snowbird into May] 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Scheduled Downtime on Thursday 7/31/14 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Ski Gear for Newbie [first purchases, going to Snowshoe, WV from FL] 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Silverton PSA- Unguided Pass + 15 days at Arapahoe Basin, TAOS, and... 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Ski Portillo - 65th Anniversary Tribute 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 Blizzard Regulator Skis by douismaximus
- › 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Women Ski by Trekchick
- › The Little Rippers by rskornak
- › 2013 Salomon X Max 130 by Speeder
- › Deer Valley Resort by peter60521
- › 2015 Descente Kensie Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Descente Cora Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Blizzard Sheeva Skis by Trekchick
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by CharlieRN
- › Steamboat Ski Resort by peter60521
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With...
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit
- › Picture Frame Drill
- › Tug of War Drill