I was wondering if their is any park and pipe/all mountain ski that is under $200. I was hoping to get a mens ski from 160-164 cm. it can have bindings and it can be used. Thanks guys
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard Twin Tips/Freeride Skis Last post on 12/11/09 at 1:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2014 Blizzard Brahma Last post on 4/13/13 at 12:14pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- More from WWRSA at Alpine Meadows - 2014 100-ish skis Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:36pm in Member Gear Reviews
- 2014 Blizzard Scout Video Review Last post on 2/1/13 at 9:48pm in Member Gear Reviews
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...
Last edited: 9/12/13
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 10/26/12
- Ski Essentials Interview with Jed Duke of Blizzard Sports U.S.A....Last edited: 9/27/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
It is a good hill that is close to my house. Man-made snow is pretty much all it is but they do have a great snowmaking system and also great lights that allow you to ski until 9:30 pm. The parking...
Spectacular scenery mixed with big vert and awesome terrain make Lake Louise an incredible experience for anyone. We visited lake Louise in late April and we were greeted with some incredible...
Would take these over a variety of modern-day daily drivers, less chatter, light weight, and they rock the pow. Use them with dynafit FT12 as a touring, resort, etc.
Talisman wasn't a bad place to ski. 650' vertical but not as challenging as the north part of Blue Mountain. Went bankrupt in 2010. Portions of the resort have been sold off to back over $2 million...
Let me start off by giving a brief introduction to Ruroc helmets. Ruroc helmets are some of the safest (and best looking) helmets that money can buy. They are even used by F1 pit crews by the likes...
what is the cheapest park ski?post #2 of 64/9/12 at 12:53pm
The best option is to check out the gear swap area.
I'm not sure you'll find anything for your $$ available, but you never know.
Some specific skis to look for are Nordica Ace of Spades, Blizzard Solution, Line Circus (?), Rossignol Sprayer......
Last season Start Haus had a few pair of the Blizzard Solution on their close out rack, not sure if they have any park skis this season.
Good Luck!!post #3 of 64/10/12 at 10:51am
I got a pair of 2011, K2 Silencers for $199.00. I did a quick search and didn't see much in stock online anymore, but you can try to find some.
I skied 11 days on them this season and they are a great all-mountain ski. I read reviews where people said they are a decent park ski too. Unfortunately, I don't ski park anymore after breaking my tib/fib clean through.post #4 of 64/10/12 at 10:53am
SierraTradingPost.com usually gets some good deals if you are just looking for a ski and don't care about make/model.
If you just want something cheap I've got some 06 Volkl Dogen's kicking around, the bindings are the Marker Free series which are worth more than the ski. I bought the ski in 2008 new. Skied for a half season and switched but did ski park so I will check edges and such before selling them to give an accurate assessment.
If you are an aggressive skier outside of the park look else where, I went up to the Wall since the Dogens are soft core skis that handle ok in the park but would not be a great all around ski. If you have any interest I would sell them for $150 with the bindings. I live near Boston in case you need shipping.
Picture of the ski. Again I can send real pictures and the whole deal if you are interested.post #5 of 64/10/12 at 11:17amQuote:
- what is the cheapest park ski?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › WTB: Race ski for turn non-FIS courses 1 minute ago
- › Park City and BCC [early Feb, mixed abilities] 3 minutes ago
- › Burton uniforms for US Olympic team.... 4 minutes ago
- › Gloves over Gloves???? 7 minutes ago
- › Forbes top ten US ski resorts 2013 13 minutes ago
- › Can older ski instructors pass the highest levels of certification? 14 minutes ago
- › Waxing with a heat gun 16 minutes ago
- › Different ski for depth of powder? 19 minutes ago
- › Can EX3i binding plates be swapped between identical Nordica skis? 19 minutes ago
- › FS: 2012 K2 Charger with Marker MX 14 Binding 20 minutes ago
- › Glen Eden by nishimura10
- › Lake Louise by Freeride
- › 2009 Volkl Gotama Alpine Ski by bdpowpow
- › Talisman Mountain by gasman
- › Ruroc RG-1X by Kyle Cherry
- › Patagonia Rubicon Pant - Men's by ThomTheys
- › 2014 Descente Moe Jacket by Philpug
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by MScaramastra
- › 2014 Descente BC Jacket by Philpug
- › Big Sky by Freeride
- › Giving Thanks for Online Ski Forums by Jamesj
- › Massanutten - An Unofficial Guide by marznc
- › Whistler-Blackcomb - The Unoffical Guide by Andrew R
- › Top 5 Canadian Family Friendly Ski Resorts by ERVTravelIns
- › Attitash Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › 2014 Blizzard Peacemaker: Bringing Flip Core... by skiessentials
- › Wildcat Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › The Essential Guide to AT Ski Gear by skiessentials
- › Sugarloaf Mountain to Open Above Treeline Chutes by skiessentials
- › The Unofficial Guide to TELLURIDE by Fritzski